Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Wow that music venu is fantastic!
Agree, little quick piddling out in the shop with a pen ..got to get loosened up

16600507098228759803362103888637.jpg

Oh crap a guy I met at carlisle just called me he has 25 Bannana boxes full of ignition parts teens to 70's all NORS. Its a all or nothing deal. Already have a guy for the older stuff. Crap might do it.

Oh crap a guy I met at carlisle just clled me he has 25 Bannana boxes full of ignition parts teens to 70's all NORS. Its a all or nothing deal. Already have a guy for the older stuff. Crap might do it.
Do it! They don't make the good stuff any more.

Oh crap a guy I met at carlisle just called me he has 25 Bannana boxes full of ignition parts teens to 70's all NORS. Its a all or nothing deal. Already have a guy for the older stuff. Crap might do it.
they say when a treasure shows up, or seen, better grab it up :thumbsup:

It good have multiple coffees at my disposal :D. This morning we leave the French Roast out of the normal espresso and go with the straight Columbian :D. Jose's good to me :D

Hey @halifaxhops Have you ever seen anything like this . Had a hard time starting motor, never had any problems before! Even back fired through the exhaust. Took the cap off and this is what I found . The post was laying on the rotor.

dist 001.jpg

Last edited:
-
Back