Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I'm starting to like to order parts online and avoid the hassle of going to a store and dealing with a dipshit kid who doesn't even know what cylinder honing stones are and going through being told they don't have the parts I'm looking for. Like what the hell are they stocking???

This way I can order online in the middle of the night or whenever get the online discount and I verify each part is what I need. Then a few short days later my parts are on my porch.

View attachment 1715968346
And get discount by ordering online. I sometimes order and go pick up an hour later if they stock it... Also, if you know ahead what you need- Put it in 'cart' and within a day or so they sometimes send you a discount email.:thumbsup:

Same here with the ignition also. I loose oil pressure auto shut down.
Mine does as well.....it got more complicated then it should have. I put a push button switch in the circuit to allow the pump to fill up the carb on startups. Other wise the carb could evoprate dry and there would be no way to start engine....

And get discount by ordering online. I sometimes order and go pick up an hour later if they stock it... Also, if you know ahead what you need- Put it in 'cart' and within a day or so they sometimes send you a discount email.:thumbsup:

I learned a painful lesson from NAPA online

"Same day pickup" means it is in a local warehouse and is dependent on the delivery shuttle

"Pick up in 30 minutes" means it is ACTUALLY in store.

You guys are too much. I am very touched by you guys sending me this. Thank you Hoppy and OMR. I will put it in a special place. Probably next to his ashes. Thank you so much again. It means a lot to me.
PXL_20220810_152923315.jpg
PXL_20220810_152956961.jpg

We knew it would be appreciated.
I'm quite sure that more than Hoppy and OMR were involved in this. All you guys here are great friends and awesome people. Thank you all so much for your support in my time of grief. Almost a month later, and I'm still looking for him everywhere I go, and occasionally still talking to him as I always did every day. Want to get to the point where I just see this shadow box and his ashes, and just think of all the good times we had together.......Thank you all again, very much.....

I'm quite sure that more than Hoppy and OMR were involved in this. All you guys here are great friends and awesome people. Thank you all so much for your support in my time of grief. Almost a month later, and I'm still looking for him everywhere I go, and occasionally still talking to him as I always did every day. Want to get to the point where I just see this shadow box and his ashes, and just think of all the good times we had together.......Thank you all again, very much.....
Mostly it was Wolfie and Ray......We do get attached to our Dogs.......And he was special......A good boy.....

I'm really glad you have that keepsake and awesome memories.

Yes an amazing bunch in here

Easy decision for people that get to go home every night. :BangHead:

I use anything that sprays (windex, dawn etc) if its one critter and just hangin around. But always have some long shot and foaming stuff for hornets cause I usually go for the nest.

He said nipple :rolleyes:

Like getting chunky peanut butter instead of smooth

Need a good drying area with ventilation and lots of 'stickers'

Just sleep later.

Good Morning
I’m actually gonna repurpose one of the grain bins with the drying floor and heater.

I'm starting to like to order parts online and avoid the hassle of going to a store and dealing with a dipshit kid who doesn't even know what cylinder honing stones are and going through being told they don't have the parts I'm looking for. Like what the hell are they stocking???

This way I can order online in the middle of the night or whenever get the online discount and I verify each part is what I need. Then a few short days later my parts are on my porch.

View attachment 1715968346
“I dont care if the computer says you dont have it, it right there on the shelf behind you”

Well, we are done here on Prince Edward Island, had a nice overnight stay. Last night went and found the most expensive/worst restaurant so far. And today, 30 miles later an awesome great restaurant, that was cheap. We are in a nice town called summerside. Next is crossing the confederation bridge.8 miles long. Cool!

Yesterday was a play day.
I had a two hour morning softball session and Cheryl had a tennis session.
Came home did some stuff and had lunch.
Late afternoon we went and walked 18 holes.
Afterwards quick dinner out and home late and tired.
Hammie this morning is deemed recovered!!
I bet you two slept good, glad to see my friends here taking time to exercise and keep there hart pumping, outstanding :thumbsup:

This is what I bought

Thanks for sharing, hickory and white, red and black oak cover my property. Going to look into one and learn more about them. Wood planks are silly crazy high, or any wood for that matter :thumbsup:

Late breakfast today. Fresh sea scallops sauteed in butter and garlic. Bacon. Fresh peach.
View attachment 1715968358
Amazing breakfast Mitch, I could enjoy that for any meal :thumbsup:

You guys are too much. I am very touched by you guys sending me this. Thank you Hoppy and OMR. I will put it in a special place. Probably next to his ashes. Thank you so much again. It means a lot to me.
View attachment 1715968375 View attachment 1715968376
These guys sure can be humble and caring, you all rock :thumbsup:

The gestures of compassion and kindness from this group could fill many pages. Most go unspoken and not posted, but they are never forgotten nor unappreciated. They go from parts, to shirts, to a place to rest a weary head and everything in between. Honored to be a small part of it.

View attachment 1715968375 View attachment 1715968376
It is what this thread does, we are all brothers good, bad or ugly! Was not sure to do it or not. Said furk it. When Harley is gone I relly hope I am before. That was a mess Mitch just so glad you were there. Alot more involved than you will ever aware of and it stays that way.

Last edited:
So I'm driving down the coast. Unreal. They have mobile smog check machine seyup. Pulling cars in. WTF. License registration insurance. Where is the probable cause to ask this? And if your car fails the smog test they tow it....

So I'm driving down the coast. Unreal. They have mobile smog check machine seyup. Pulling cars in. WTF. License registration insurance. Where is the probable cause to ask this? And if your car fails the smog test they tow it....
Commie Fornia at its best.......:poke::poke:

Probable cause doesn't apply when preserving the environment.

I say that jokingly in order to avoid the N&P dungeon

Retraining my brain to the paper Hoppy , taking my time to do an arigenal ..

Got to draw it as easy as signing my name almost.

16601594159173830285788377960802.jpg

-
Back