Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I am a mess , but a happy (Hoppy) mess. :rofl:

16601595814016260758300024005518.jpg

So I'm driving down the coast. Unreal. They have mobile smog check machine seyup. Pulling cars in. WTF. License registration insurance. Where is the probable cause to ask this? And if your car fails the smog test they tow it....
that is unbelievable !! Oh my friggin goodness :wtf:

Can you draw flies, Memike ?????:poke::poke::lol:
if I try hard enough, sometimes without trying :lol:

So I'm driving down the coast. Unreal. They have mobile smog check machine seyup. Pulling cars in. WTF. License registration insurance. Where is the probable cause to ask this? And if your car fails the smog test they tow it....
n-jpg-_nc_cat-107-ccb-1-7-_nc_sid-730e14-_nc_ohc-8_zy1puk86kax-06qxm-_nc_ht-scontent-fbis1-1-jpg.jpg
My son works on these and so if they have to impound a damn car for pollution then they best impound windmills as well.

LOL I might just have to get mesh shirts made up for the other gender if there is one now with pasty stickers to make it PG!

I bet you two slept good, glad to see my friends here taking time to exercise and keep there hart pumping, outstanding :thumbsup:

Thanks for sharing, hickory and white, red and black oak cover my property. Going to look into one and learn more about them. Wood planks are silly crazy high, or any wood for that matter :thumbsup:

Amazing breakfast Mitch, I could enjoy that for any meal :thumbsup:

These guys sure can be humble and caring, you all rock :thumbsup:
I’m working on a design that will take the mill I bought, and make it even easier to use. And safer.

The adapters is brass. Brass tee. Has one male 1/8 pipe thread on the bottom,and the other two are 1/8 female 1/8 pipe thread. You can also use a 1/8 pipe thread tee with all female, and add a 1/8 pipe thread nipple to the bottom..hope that all makes sense...

Nipples 02.jpg

-
Back