Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
A mopar H bomb went off in the shop. Re arranging the loft the same time. I need to rent a Billy this week!

Morning...with all the stupid chit going on in the country nice to know I can begin my day here with a little sanity check and conversation. :usflag:

Last edited:
Trying the heat was what slowed me down hot up there. Going to hit it hard today. Have to at least get to the point I can use the lift.

Morning...with all the stupid chit going on in the country nice to know I can begin my day here with a little sanity check. :usflag:

Wow... must be some serious madness if we're the sane ones :D

Morning

20220812_065134.jpg

That load is scary. I realy wonder if I should go through it at my friends place he has tons of room and he will take what I dont want. Can be fun actually. WO WILL FIGHT FO THE GOLD! Who knows what will be in that. I jjust got a box yesterday of ign parts. Has a brand new never mounted older orange ECU in it! Who knew.

Need a sanity check go look at the calender!

That switch should be here Saturday. Mail is moving slowly out of the greater Halifax Metro-plex :D

I need to clear out the trans cooler...or maybe replace it altogether. I don't want to attach anything of the old system to the new transmission when it arrives.

That switch should be here Saturday. Mail is moving slowly out of the greater Halifax Metro-plex :D

I need to clear out the trans cooler...or maybe replace it altogether. I don't want to attach anything of the old system to the new transmission when it arrives.
Why? It is just tubing make sure it is clean inside.

At least until the next time you hurt it :rolleyes:

:poke:
Never ever had leg problems. Figured shoes I was using was the problem and bought a pair of turf shoes.
Practiced twice in them this week think it's the answer.

MS works great just blow it out afterwards. Dont overthink it, seriously it is just tubing. Where did you find a rebuilt slant PB trans at?

Never ever had leg problems. Figured shoes I was using was the problem and bought a pair of turf shoes.
Practiced twice in them this week think it's the answer.

That whole A-G-E thing ...or as I refer to it as Old Guy Syndrome. You don't really need to be DOING anything.. :lol:

Seriously though... having the right footwear for your body is super important. Good call on the shoes

-
Back