Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Not like epi allergic anyway. Only time I ever had a big problem was when I got hit simultaneously by 6 yellow jackets at different areas. Made my throat swell till difficult to swallow water... ER gave my bebedryl IV and it cleared up pretty quick. Still, that was the only other time I got stung in my face. So, just waiting to see what happens here. Been a good 20+ min already...

Ugh... Well hope it's a lot of nothing but the initial knock....

This is why mechanics hate engineers

That seems to extend to most real world building/maintenance trades :lol:. More than once I received "new" asphalt mix designs for projects that completely contradicted known practices. One so bad that I tracked down the CalTrans guy that gave it to me and told him it was junk before it was ever tried. "Well, that's the way they do it in Europe." was his response. :BangHead: Made the material just as they asked, passed all the testing procedures, 9 months later they were paying to grind it up and replace it with the proven materials for this climate. :realcrazy:

Heading to Gig Harbor Washington about the 22nd of this month I'll be taking an empty 16' enclosed trailer from Cando North Dakota and wondering if anyone needs something hauled out that direction? will be taking I-94 to I-90 it will be a fast trip and can't really go out of my way.

Heading to Gig Harbor Washington about the 22nd of this month I'll be taking an empty 16' enclosed trailer from Cando North Dakota and wondering if anyone needs something hauled out that direction? will be taking I-94 to I-90 it will be a fast trip and can't really go out of my way.
Have a safe trip Fred.:steering:

F - marketplace and the ilk involved.

Was interested in a test kit... message the guy... price agreed.. 2 hour + drive but bundled with another pickup and a visit to my brother maybe it's worthwhile.

So Friday is the earliest I'm free... I get "if it's still here" so I offer to pay a deposit or in full ahead of time to make sure "it's still there" Nope... cash only... no holds.
Remind the guy of the distance... Nadda...
OK I'll check on Friday and let you know I'm on the way...
His response "Whoevere shows up with cash first gets it"

OK buddy... Choke on it :icon_fU:

Just saved myself some money

So the guy messages me this morning to tell me it's still available....

:rofl:

Did you tell him you were not interested as it needs sanitized first since the last place you heard it was placed was dark and smelly!

I would tell him, sorry I made other plans

He's right down the road from the guy with the diagnostic system who got all weird on me and then messaged to let me know it was still available and if I was intererested.

Maybe they need to meet?

Screenshot 2022-08-12 130952.jpg

You will have to teach her wax on wax off! Keep the scamp shiny . Good luck !
You will have to teach her wax on wax off! Keep the scamp shiny . Good luck !
LOL for sure. I told her she can take over the kitchen because she's an excellent cook but don't even try to take over my garage. :D

Thanks Mike looks like I'm bringing back my mother in law to move in with me.
Pray for me buddy I'll need all the help I can get. lol
Been there...Done that...only lasted 3 years..That was 10 years ago...But now she's my Ex Mother in law anyhow....:lol:

He's right down the road from the guy with the diagnostic system who got all weird on me and then messaged to let me know it was still available and if I was intererested.

Maybe they need to meet?

View attachment 1715969403
Not sure where you’re at, but there was a father son duo here and on Facebook down there in your area that were “selling” items, but in actuality were robbing people

Been there...Done that...only lasted 3 years..That was 10 years ago...But now she's my Ex Mother in law anyhow....:lol:
I'm single her daughter or my wife died 19 years ago so I'm the only kid she has left.
Just hope we can get along and not strangle each other. lol

-
Back