Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Rain has been rolling through in waves since about 5:00. Can't complain...66° and front porch sittin'
A long morning of yard work and spraying brush in the woods.
93 with 73% humidity right now...so what do we do when it was hotter this afternoon yep played golf like foolish people.
Glad we took a cart still shot a 79 not too bad.

Sitting stopped on I99. Accident. No way around. Been over an hour

16605252721585340015328235002123.jpg

A long morning of yard work and spraying brush in the woods.
93 with 73% humidity right now...so what do we do when it was hotter this afternoon yep played golf like foolish people.
Glad we took a cart still shot a 79 not too bad.

Did not have to deal with that kind of temps.

Did not have to deal with that kind of temps.
We have the high temps every summer but it's the humidity that's the problem...sucks!!
This summer we had a hotter sooner than normal so sucked even worse.
A couple more weeks and it will start cooling down. Never complain about the cold maybe the snow but not the cold.
We're heading north next summer for a few weeks.

We have the high temps every summer but it's the humidity that's the problem...sucks!!
This summer we had a hotter sooner than normal so sucked even worse.
A couple more weeks and it will start cooling down. Never complain about the cold maybe the snow but not the cold.
We're heading north next summer for a few weeks.

Humidity comes only in mercifully short stints but the valley gives me a breeze about every day.

Here's one for the brain trust.. 2007 Silverado 1500 4wd. Can it be safely driven without the CV shafts in the front? I realize the 4wd is inop, but can it still safely operate as a 2wd?

In other news... Anybody want 100-200 Hot Wheels cars? Just muscle cars of all varieties. Never opened. Just had them hanging in a wall. No home for them at the new place. Free to a good home..

Humidity comes only in mercifully short stints but the valley gives me a breeze about every day.
I've been down your way in the hot part of the year and about killed me.
Also been down your way in the winter and in a tee shirt when everyone else is wearing a coat.

In other news... Anybody want 100-200 Hot Wheels cars? Just muscle cars of all varieties. Never opened. Just had them hanging in a wall. No home for them at the new place. Free to a good home..
Hmmm tempting. My sons collection started in 2019 at power tour.

Here's one for the brain trust.. 2007 Silverado 1500 4wd. Can it be safely driven without the CV shafts in the front? I realize the 4wd is inop, but can it still safely operate as a 2wd?
Wouldn’t it lose fluid running with no shafts in?

Hey Ben, how's it going?

If you split the outer cv joint and put shaft through wheel hub and tighten hub to spec. The hub may come apart without the axle nut /stub in place.

-
Back