Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Just got back from Hershey, put it this way it was not worth the parking fee, but had to pick up a order. Looked like a homeless camp with tarps covering everything!
I remember going there as a kid. Swap meet was in the fields that is now far end of park before they built the Wildcat. Often it was a mud bath. And it was packed anyway. Wear a raincoat and mudboots and git er done!

:steering::lol:

309201637_471948644961102_5518705965096426320_n.jpg

Burgers on the grill. Beans on the stove. Potato salad in the frig. I think I will go downstairs and grab a quart of home brew. It sounds good tonight.

Watching Outlaw Josey Wales.

Eastwood made some great movies

Kelly's Heroes

Grand Torino

Good Bad and the Ugly

Dirty Harry

Heartbreak Ridge

Escape from Alcatraz

Pale Rider

Car club meeting tonight. Another member passed away. Thats 3 in 2 years. Circle of life i guess.
We did cap off the evening with another garage tour. Ford guy, which was the family business for many years. Galaxy convertible, and a 55 1/2 ton. Truck is in progress, both came from the dealership.

Good morning, it's been a dry season here in northeast Arkansas, we are under a burn ban, except for the farmers, this was yesterday when I delivered some big truck brakes from my town to near the Black River north of me 50 miles. Farmer paid me well to hustle the big as brake shoes to him. Only down side was I just washed my truck and now it's a dusty *** mess

20221004_121313.jpg

20221004_121110.jpg

But I did visit my first cousin and drove to an island between the Black and little River, this tree marker points straight to the mouth of the Black river , plenty of big cats back in this refuge

20221004_131618.jpg

Good Morning Mopar Mob !!!
Good morning to one of our Mob leaders, hope all is well Mitch, 47 this morning and sunny all day once again.
My son and his band members have been busy lately. My son on the right, I retired my drums a few year's ago.

FB_IMG_1664712077076.jpg

20221003_124219.jpg

Morning!
47 with a high of 62.not bad i guess. Back into organizing the storage building,guess im building a work area 20x30 where i can access my tools and junk stored.

-
Back