Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
We did mini clinics all day (30-60mins) we would canvas the crowd ask what they wanted next clinic to be and we would then teach it. You just cannot do that if you don’t have a couple of instructors that have a wide and deep skillset. No real surprise but we did multiple red dot classes throughout the day. We are seeing just a wave of shooters making transition to red dot.
Im curious. What type of neighbours you have. The kind that freaks out every time a guy farts outside, or that the kind that rests easy knowing there is an armory next door.

The local game and fish tried to establish a range, a couple miles from nearest neighbour, and they freaked out.municipality took the side of the residents,even though noise was below acceptable limit.

Still working on storage. Two sections of pallet racking to move. I may hook a chain to it and drag it. Yup. Lets give er a go!

We have two this weekend one at the local Combat Air Musem and one with the local Shriners.
Shriner location is not a good part of town in fact had a recent shootout mid-day a block or so away.
I'm going I hope haven't been to a show in two years. Saturday temp at 7am 35 degrees burrr!!
Hope all goes well!!. Good to get out.

Im curious. What type of neighbours you have. The kind that freaks out every time a guy farts outside, or that the kind that rests easy knowing there is an armory next door.

The local game and fish tried to establish a range, a couple miles from nearest neighbour, and they freaked out.municipality took the side of the residents,even though noise was below acceptable limit.
Hey we have a range about a mile away , when the wind blows the right way we can hear them. Military -police range .

Very different down here with some variation based upon the geography (i.e. state/region). I have a few ranges around ... one that is all automatic weapons. Comforting to hear the chug of a .50 cal or chattering M60s roll up the valley :thumbsup:

Then again, a lot of folks around here just shoot in their back yards.

We are located in a very rural area that is pro outdoors. But I have one neighbor who moved here from California. I cannot elaborate without crossing line into politics. Suffice to say she is a complete and total PITA. She has caused us a lot of problems.

Hello everyone. I hope all is well. I fired the Demon up with its new "exhaust system" :lol: last night. 11" baffled insert in the header collector and just a slash cut extension. It is about the same db as the old exhaust but much lower tone being 3.5" pipe cut on a diagonal vs 2.5" turnout. Both systems has the same 11" baffle. I do like it better so far.

Resized952022092595145313.jpg

Resized952022092595160017.jpg

Just got back from Hershey, put it this way it was not worth the parking fee, but had to pick up a order. Looked like a homeless camp with tarps covering everything!

Anyone have a recommendation for high quality metal drill bits?

Very different down here with some variation based upon the geography (i.e. state/region). I have a few ranges around ... one that is all automatic weapons. Comforting to hear the chug of a .50 cal or chattering M60s roll up the valley :thumbsup:

Then again, a lot of folks around here just shoot in their back yards.
Tell me about it having FT Indiantown gap across the Mountain range from me. Love the shake and sound of freedom! Congrats on the opening!

Just got back from Hershey, put it this way it was not worth the parking fee, but had to pick up a order. Looked like a homeless camp with tarps covering everything!

Makes zero sense that they did it during the week... Just kinda checking the box I guess?

Is that a generalization or a brand?
Go to a machine shop supply, they will have good bits. See about some MORSE cutting fluid as well. I had a little bottle, was like honey,one drop on the bit and it was like it was sharpening itself. No longer in canada though.

Im feeling kind of done. Need to try and finish the storage building organizing. Its a real mess now.

Is that a generalization or a brand?
Go to a machine shop supply, they will have good bits. See about some MORSE cutting fluid as well. I had a little bottle, was like honey,one drop on the bit and it was like it was sharpening itself. No longer in canada though.

Did not know that was an option

-
Back