Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Starting to snow. Forecast said for next 3 days.
Fixed the fill valve in the toilet. I think its leaking too.

Let me see if these colors are close. Kinda' close. Or how about the last one?

001.jpg

052.JPG

20161105_142442.jpg

Les paul.jpg

gibson dart.jpg

Les Paul Blue Burst.jpg

Last edited:
That’s nuts! Buffalo and a couple other spots… :realcrazy:

Back in the early 90s they shut down the base I was on in Massachusetts... relocation options for the unit were Fort Drum (Watertown, NY) or Fort Carson (Colorado Springs, CO) Thankfully Ft Carson won out.... which eventually didn't matter because 18 months after I got there and bought a house I came down on orders for Germany

Gooooooood Morning from Viet Nam...... Looks like another beautiful day here. High of around 91 and sunny. Gonna head out on my own again today. I really like the freedom that the Motorbike gives. The Vietnamese are always surprised when they talk to me, that I can speak the language....Always Fun... :thumbsup:

Gooooooood Morning from Viet Nam...... Looks like another beautiful day here. High of around 91 and sunny. Gonna head out on my own again today. I really like the freedom that the Motorbike gives. The Vietnamese are always surprised when they talk to me, that I can speak the language....Always Fun... :thumbsup:
I often do that with Spanish, quietly listen then partake of the conversation at the end! Throws em off for sure! Although honestly in this part of the world there is a lot of folks that are bilingual Spanish and English.

So, now sitting at a new to me Cafe. Cafe Loc Vung. It's right on one of the small side streets in my city. Lot of these small cafes do not actually serve food. So if you want to eat, get food from a street vendor nearby and they bring it over to your table at the cafe for you. Yep most cafes in Vietnam don't care if you bring in outside food or drink. Try that in America. Anyhow, had Com Suon for breakfast. Rice and grilled pork with some veggies and some hot spices .pretty good. Of course iced black coffee at the end.

PXL_20221117_015411114.jpg

PXL_20221117_015357065.jpg

PXL_20221117_015426127.jpg

PXL_20221117_015349028.MP~2.jpg

OK guys... crypto is just so incredibly fake .. WTH?

Why is this surprising?
I bought some about a year and a half ago. Sold it when I was on the high for a profit around $800 only. That was my only experience. Think I'll leave it alone.

Homo is short for "Homeowner"....

Whenever I hear an ad directed at homeowners, it sounds like they are saying, "hey homos..."

-
Back