20221118_195437.jpg

20221118_195030.jpg

20221118_195000.jpg

20221118_194940.jpg

20221118_194914.jpg

20221118_194857.jpg

20221118_194523.jpg

20221118_194416.jpg

Thats it for today, wind and snow all day. Think tomorrow i will put Fargo into shop and see about getting more heat in the cab. My mini heater i bought,should add some. Maybe install it on driver’s side.

Thanks to Hoppy @halifaxhops for finding the unit patch for one of my late fathers units in Vietnam. I've had the patch for a while now. Yesterday I went down to the local seamstress and had her sew it on to my boonie hat. She charged me 50 cents USD. Lol. R.I.P. Dad...
PXL_20221119_005430531.MP~2.jpg

Thanks to Hoppy @halifaxhops for finding the unit patch for one of my late fathers units in Vietnam. I've had the patch for a while now. Yesterday I went down to the local seamstress and had her sew it on to my boonie hat. She charged me 50 cents USD. Lol. R.I.P. Dad...
View attachment 1716012393
Ok that’s just plain cool

Sad but happy at the same time.

No kidding. That’s cool

So now my immediate boss is starting to be a dick too. It’s gonna be an interesting two weeks. Pretty sure it’s a concerted effort to make me use my pto balance so they don’t have to pay it out. They even asked if I planned to use it.

And the HR ***** wanted you to let them know you were looking for another job...

They would have started acting like dicks earlier if they knew....

So being here in Arkansas we are the home for red dirt music as our dirt is in fact red. RRR may argue the point as Georgia also has their share of red dirt! Anyway, Hemi is looking at starring in a music video as she spent enough time rooting in the dirt today to get a red nose! Rudolph has got nothing on her!

View attachment 1716012329

I've heard of brown nosing, but red nosing is a whole new concept... :rolleyes:

Lucky for me, I basically had a desk on saw horses so no personal affects. They could lock me out today and I’d not lose a thing. I have a feeling Monday after I hand everything off they’ll say bye. Just the way they said they want me to my hand over all Corp items and projects on Monday and told me to gather an personal affects.

They may as well just let you go, you are in the lame duck period...

If they piss you off too much, you can do alot of damage to them with 'incompetance'...

Pretty cool...

You are on the patch now...

Morning!
Wind is howlin!
-16 and with wind feels like -25.
Im on the fence,thinking i should putt around with the Fargo or drive the S-10 in and chop it up. My hope is to keep firewall and floor,and graft studebaker cab on to it. If it goes that way, i should end up with lots of leg room.

If they piss you off too much, you can do alot of damage to them with 'incompetance'...
I could. And it would hurt them A TON.

But I won’t. I will not stoop to that level. Ever. I am a better person than that.

I will just let them do their things, ***** about it, but nothing further. If they want to make me sit there all day the next two weeks with nothing to do, I’ll stream Netflix right in front of them all to see. But beyond that, no I will not do them any damage.

I could. And it would hurt them A TON.

But I won’t. I will not stoop to that level. Ever. I am a better person than that.

I will just let them do their things, ***** about it, but nothing further. If they want to make me sit there all day the next two weeks with nothing to do, I’ll stream Netflix right in front of them all to see. But beyond that, no I will not do them any damage.

That's why many companies will just let you go right away after giving two weeks notice...

The steel warehouse that I worked at would let you go right away when you gave two weeks notice... They would pay you for the two weeks, but you would not have to work...

Maybe that's why they are harassing you, so they don't have to pay you the two weeks plus your PTO before you leave... If you quit right away, they don't have to pay you for the two weeks notice in addition to the PTO...

That's why many companies will just let you go right away after giving two weeks notice...

The steel warehouse that I worked at would let you go right away when you gave two weeks notice... They would pay you for the two weeks, but you would not have to work...

Maybe that's why they are harassing you, so they don't have to pay you the two weeks plus your PTO before you leave... If you quit right away, they don't have to pay you for the two weeks notice in addition to the PTO...

I heard a radio report once that stated that the only thing MBA's are good for is keeping employees from making more money....

I thought, "How true that is"....

Yep that’s my theory as well. But I’m sticking it out until they finally come out and say it.

-
Back