Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Gooood morning!! Looks like all is well and Eric is rolling at the car show.
Temps here start warming up and I can get back outside today.
Chiefs play the night game tonight without two of their wide receivers.
That's ok we have Kelci and a couple replacements they'll get by.

Well apparently, my FABO Gold membership expired.
I don't know why they can't notify us it's time to renew...ugh!!
Come on Joey, I'll give you some money:)

FIXED in the club once again!!

We had a little heartwarming fun yesterday.
My mother-in-law has a childhood best friend who is also Cheryl's god mother.
Jo runs a small local church food bank and sponsors eight local families all vetted as being in need.
All these families are working and just getting by.
Jo told us donations were thin for Thanksgiving this year with all that's going on.
Cheryl and I decided to step up, so we went out yesterday and bought eight hams and all the fixins for a nice Thanksgiving meal.
We'll drop it all off to Jo at the church on Wednesday.
We're happy to help others in need and one of those things that really makes you feel good about yourself.

Last edited:
1668867006747.png

WE had a little heartwarming fun yesterday.
My mother-in-law has a childhood best friend who is also Cheryl's god mother.
Jo runs a small local church food bank and sponsors eight local families all vetted as being in need.
All these families are working and just getting by.
Jo told us donations were thin for Thanksgiving this year with all that's going on.
Cheryl and I decided to step up, so we went out yesterday and bought eight hams and all the fixins for a nice Thanksgiving meal.
We'll drop it all off to Jo at the church on Wednesday.
We're happy to help others in need and one of those things that really makes you feel good about yourself.
Random acts of kindness are the most rewarding.

Well, i should get moving. I have goals for today. A pallet to pile the s10 cutoffs is first. After i plug in tractor.

Good Morning All! Eric congrats on your award, Hoppy I like the logo! Spent a few hours yesterday picking up trees/branches that blew down during last windstorm. Also fired up my new deep fryer, battered true cod and home made french fries for supper.

Well yesterday I started prepping to put in my vertical support columns for the porch. I am using rough sawn 6x6 I had to do the reference layout on the deck. Essentially transferring the overhead beams position to the deck. I took my laser up the hill and setup to do it. The more I thought about it the more I wanted to do it the old way and use the plumb bob my grandfather gave me. It was a neat day and I felt like my grandfather was right there with me. He and I were very close.

55110C81-97E4-4559-B530-0AFD76FE99B5.jpeg

BAF93FC9-C7D2-437E-89C6-960D327FCA51.jpeg

7ECD119C-E0F6-4CEB-B54F-EFF05583AAC3.jpeg

Well yesterday I started prepping to put in my vertical support columns for the porch. I am using rough sawn 6x6 I had to do the reference layout on the deck. Essentially transferring the overhead beams position to the deck. I took my laser up the hill and setup to do it. The more I thought about it the more I wanted to do it the old way and use the plumb bob my grandfather gave me. It was a neat day and I felt like my grandfather was right there with me. He and I were very close.

View attachment 1716012932

View attachment 1716012933

View attachment 1716012934

Looking good down there John! :thumbsup:

I am playing beat the clock against Winter. I am trying to be weather tight by Xmas. Then Jodi and I can essentially go as slow as we want doing all the walls cabinets Sheetrock electrical and plumbing!

That's the deal ... get to the interior work before winter sets in for real. At least your new latitude gives you a bigger window of opportunity

Hard to find Chris. The new ones dont seal right and people toss the old ones. Had a few hundred of them a few years ago and they all went fast.

I noticed them being wanted again and mentioned it to a friend that has a warehouse and poof here we go again! You never know till you ask.

Good Morning c\_/. I saw some s10 talk while backreading. Thought I would mention the white s10 outside the body shop near me that has a corvettte rear end fiber glassed onto it. I can't say I really like the round tail light look on the truck but it is different.

-
Back