Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well yesterday I started prepping to put in my vertical support columns for the porch. I am using rough sawn 6x6 I had to do the reference layout on the deck. Essentially transferring the overhead beams position to the deck. I took my laser up the hill and setup to do it. The more I thought about it the more I wanted to do it the old way and use the plumb bob my grandfather gave me. It was a neat day and I felt like my grandfather was right there with me. He and I were very close.

View attachment 1716012932

View attachment 1716012933

View attachment 1716012934
Cool looking plumb bob and bet some good memories John.
Be glad your in warm weather building the house we're in the freezer up here. Actually thinking about it the freezer is warmer. LOL

Got the bar stools all done now will start on the bar soon as I get everything painted up.

IMG_20221119_160408648.jpg

Trying to make it match the old truck so I need to get some new stainless oil cans for mustard and ketchup.

IMG_20221119_160913763_HDR.jpg

If there's not a fraction engraved on the chuck you can measure the hole to ballpark.... can you remove the chuck and go to a real hardware store to try some?
I cant find measurements and there are different "gear" counts also. My HF one almost fits. Did the two screwdriver thing since I really will just be using it for burnishing bushings.

Why the heck do people advertise on stupid marketplace, then get all sketchy when you want a way to contact them other than messenger? Dude ... I'm coming TO YOU HOUSE but you want to keep your cell number secret??

:BangHead:

Why the heck do people advertise on stupid marketplace, then get all sketchy when you want a way to contact them other than messenger? Dude ... I'm coming TO YOU HOUSE but you want to keep your cell number secret??

:BangHead:
:wtf: because what he's selling might just be a POS??

-
Back