Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
The guy wants to make the trade after the summer. This suits me perfectly 'cause then I have a chance to try my car. I might even be able to borrow the AirGap to try it out.

The main thing for me was the magnum heads he has. The intake swap came later, by chance.

I would hang on to the LD4B. They are hard to find. I have found more LD340's than the LD4B over the years. They are great to wake up a stock 273/318/360.

You can buy a new AirGap, but not the LD340 or LD4B....

Ooh! And this non-Mopar dude sold me a thumb wheel radio for $60 shipped yesterday!

I jumped on it, I have no idea if it was a good deal. What do they fetch over there?

what is it out of .....in 68/9 and 70, almost every car line had a radio that was unique and did not interchange with other cars.

some go for 20-30 bucks and some models can get up to 300.+ dollars depending what it is. Some Am/FM units can go as high as a thousand dollars if not more.

The most valuable Am only units are the 70 only, Rally dash only units. ...68 and 9 barracudas are getting expensive too.

Most C-body units are good for parts ...unless you happen to have the oddball car it goes to.

what is it out of .....in 68/9 and 70, almost every car line had a radio that was unique and did not interchange with other cars.

some go for 20-30 bucks and some models can get up to 300.+ dollars depending what it is. Some Am/FM units can go as high as a thousand dollars if not more.

The most valuable Am only units are the 70 only, Rally dash only units. ...68 and 9 barracudas are getting expensive too.

Most C-body units are good for parts ...unless you happen to have the oddball car it goes to.
You are truly a wealth of information...

You are incredible, Rani.

So if I post a pic of it here, will you be able to tell me what it is?

Wait a minute, I have a pic from the FB for sale ad. Gimme a minute

*clickety-click*

Radio.jpg

I need to stay away from that Facebook Mopar trade group. Now i just might have bought a set of 340 exhaust manifolds, an Edelbrock 750 carb and a set of new MSD spark plug wires ...

Instead, You should start telling them to post their stuff for sale here. :)

howdy, watching some big time thunder bumpers coming in

Just mowed my wet grass, It was the first mow of the year and since its been raining for the past 3 days, I finally had a chance to get out and at least top it.

So I just got a call from my dad, sounds like hes gonna end up getting a guy banned from the tracks for life. Caught a guy sabataging his race car at the track over the weekend, it blew the motor up shortly afterwards, it was caught on camera, guy slit all his vacumm tubes, caused massive detonation above 4k, cracked the pistons

So I just got a call from my dad, sounds like hes gonna end up getting a guy banned from the tracks for life. Caught a guy sabataging his race car at the track over the weekend, it blew the motor up shortly afterwards, it was caught on camera, guy slit all his vacumm tubes, caused massive detonation above 4k, cracked the pistons
NFG !!

-
Back