Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning!
-7 and windy. Both jobs for today are cancelled. So s10 gets a little more work. I may try fitting the turbine wheels that i have been saving. Problem is the wheel nuts. Uni-lug wheels need the special nuts. I need metric now. So im experimenting. Bottoming tap in the 7/16” nuts, and see if i end up with a good thread. So in a sense, im starting a new thread…

What size 14? The factory oness on my 74 will work if it is the stock single piston caliper. Think Mitch has them now on his Roller.

What size 14? The factory oness on my 74 will work if it is the stock single piston caliper. Think Mitch has them now on his Roller.

Yes, 14's. It's that disc kit I installed so not sure how that compares to the factory calipers... think it's GM? Or at least the master/ booster is.
Those early steels I have now won't fit.

Have a pic?

20220608_010715~3.jpg

Thats Chrysler. At least the hold down clips are. Look for 74 dart. Be nice to have a chart somewhere of the factory rim sizes and offsets, this comes up alot.

Thats Chrysler. At least the hold down clips are. Look for 74 dart. Be nice to have a chart somewhere of the factory rim sizes and offsets, this comes up alot.

Yes it does come up so frequently... I hate to ask... the conversation threads tend to go in 100 different directions

I dare you to start a post asking to post your factory rim size with offset for what application! I Tripple dodge dare you! :rofl:

When I retired in 2001 at age 44 at first I thought it was going to be the end of the world. Did not know what to do with myself. Took a year or two to get used to it. But the most important thing I did was build a huge shop at my house with a lift so I can work on my own hot rods and have peace by myself. Have never looked back. Haven't had a job in 22 years and happy about it
Same here Mitch ,been retired 17 years now. Had more to do when retired, where I found time to work, don't know!

Looking at these...

Sounds like it’s been a great time!

Hey if you talk to Herb McC again, ask him one question for me please? Ask if for a drag race, which would he chose, a full race trim Max Wedge or a 426 Hemi , for super stock
He was only there on Sat. I do plan to get to NC and see his museum soon.

Eric, looks like you had the trip of a lifetime!
It has been great. Very long busy days. Awesome people, made many new friends, great stories and amazing cars. Lots of invites to other shows, areas of the country, etc. Handed out a bunch of your stuff Ray. Trying to soak it all in. Will take a while.

-
Back