Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
That would be cool....
It’s gonna be a tight, tough window for me to get the dart done by then, but im closer than I was. It may not have full interior by then, but it should be running and driving by spring

It’s gonna be a tight, tough window for me to get the dart done by then, but im closer than I was. It may not have full interior by then, but it should be running and driving by spring
Doesn't matter to me on what shape it's in even if you push it in it's more of a get to see how your doing kinda thing and visiting that matters more than anything.
Think we all feel the same we love our old cars and hanging out is important more so than anything.

Word of the day is legs. All should help spread the word. :lol:
PXL_20221121_033435955.jpg

IMG_20221121_112551.jpg

Last edited:
Finally almost picture time. It's been a very long day. Helped get my friends loaded up and out. I am next for pics, then finally some shut eye. Load up in the AM and take our time to get home

Finally almost picture time. It's been a very long day. Helped get my friends loaded up and out. I am next for pics, then finally some shut eye. Load up in the AM and take our time to get home
Get some rest and drive safe.

Sounds like it’s been a great time!

Hey if you talk to Herb McC again, ask him one question for me please? Ask if for a drag race, which would he chose, a full race trim Max Wedge or a 426 Hemi , for super stock

Morning Monday morning time clock punchers time to get up and jump into the chaos called a paying job...have fun while we watch. :thumbsup:

Well we are off to the med center this morning as Jodi gets a colonoscopy today! Better her than me! Just regular scheduled PM so at least that is good. She is one hungry girl this morning! (Que Karl)
Yep did two now didn't like either one...yuck!!
Afterwards we always went for a full breakfast.
Since I wasn't allowed to drive for the day, Cheryl drop me off at the golf course for an enjoyable day.

Hey how about those Chiefs last night. As we watched the game go back and forth, I kept telling Cheryl just wait until the fourth quarter.
Sure, enough they got the ball with 1:38 left, two timeouts, and only down three points.
When you have the best offense in football and the best clutch QB in history who thought (other than a Charger fan) it wasn't going to be a Chiefs win.
They're fun to watch and I'm proud to call them MY team!! GO CHIEFS!!

Morning Monday morning time clock punchers time to get up and jump into the chaos called a paying job...have fun while we watch. :thumbsup:
I think you miss going to work. I personally tried the retirement but I love my job and I work with my friends. I will retire someday...maybe

Hey how about those Chiefs last night. As we watched the game go back and forth, I kept telling Cheryl just wait until the fourth quarter.
Sure, enough they got the ball with 1:38 left, two timeouts, and only down three points.
When you have the best offense in football and the best clutch QB in history who thought (other than a Charger fan) it wasn't going to be a Chiefs win.
They're fun to watch and I'm proud to call them MY team!! GO CHIEFS!!
It was a good game. I watched pieces and parts between it, a YouTube live and Madame Secretary. It was news time so we changed the Chanel to see the last min. Or two. Always exciting.

-
Back