Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
11 of 12 years in a row gone T giving, Xmass and NYE! Part of the job you volunteered for!
Between the military and police department I worked or was gone so many holidays they still just feel like any other day.

You actually got used to it in a few weeks. Sucked bad to go home in the winter though......

But it's a dry heat. How hot is the hottest it ever got?
Problem was the wind blew 20 mph sun-up to sundown. With the 130 heat it felt like you were standing in front of a hair dryer. Any exposed skin turned red in a short time. I remember March to November every morning 4am it was all ready 100 degrees.

Problem was the wind blew 20 mph sun-up to sundown. With the 130 heat it felt like you were standing in front of a hair dryer. Any exposed skin turned red in a short time. I remember March to November every morning 4am it was all ready 100 degrees.
Reading this just shaking my head.

I have seen Millions of dollars of equipment damaged when removed from the plane and dropped because it was freaking scalding hot. Gloves just kept the heat in. I remember that Craig and you never sweat! It evaporated to fast.

I have seen Millions of dollars of equipment damaged when removed from the plane and dropped because it was freaking scalding hot. Gloves just kept the heat in. I remember that Craig and you never sweat! It evaporated to fast.

Hahah.

Yeah... whilst I was wrapping my radios in hand warmers because the LCDs would freeze or exciters couldn't get warm enough to function

Yeah... no holidays for the deployed. Good on ya. Spent a lot of time on the other end of that. It's just Thursday
This mission is to pack and deliver care packages for the families of those deployed. With the help of a NFL team and their cheerleaders

Nice Eric

Any thoughts on how to best preserve those signatures on the trunk lid?
I am not sure, but I am hoping being the underside it will be safe. May have to Google a clear coat that will work??

-
Back