Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Getting things back together on this Firebird. The coil spring is a battle. Then i remembered a video from DDSpeedShop, threaded rod to pull it up into frame through shock mount. Piece of piss!

:steering:

187BC14E-8FE9-416B-9C48-17418A440A07.jpeg

Lawn is done, but almost had a big problem. After first couple passes, I smelled burnt rubber. :wtf: Found one of the deck belts had turned on a pulley. Couldn't have been one of the many branches I have mowed over. :lol: Got it re-oriented, cleaned the crap from around pullies and it was good for the rest of the job. I did neglect maintenance 'a bit' this year... Probably get all new belts ordered to put on before Spring. :thumbsup: I might even change the 2 year old oil. :eek:

Lawn is done, but almost had a big problem. After first couple passes, I smelled burnt rubber. :wtf: Found one of the deck belts had turned on a pulley. Couldn't have been one of the many branches I have mowed over. :lol: Got it re-oriented, cleaned the crap from around pullies and it was good for the rest of the job. I did neglect maintenance 'a bit' this year... Probably get all new belts ordered to put on before Spring. :thumbsup: I might even change the 2 year old oil. :eek:

Yeah... gotta keep up with it. Small engine shops around here turn people away and you have to schedule annual maintenance a year out

Making a double batch of hamburger soup to take along this weekend. 85% ground beef. Use all the fat and juice? Damn right.

20221123_161844.jpg

We got onboard no issues and leveled the boat out. The 2 mains are out of comission and the tug boat that was on station to tow us decided he couldnt. So evacuating for the night as weather is coming up. Try again tomorrow.

So excited. Happened to see these, a set of 1970 edition KC day lighter covers, in the old paper packing material and all. And the color matches my Jeep

3CD0512A-CC72-46E7-9A42-195564496DD5.jpeg

Driving me crazy, leave tonight or tomorrow that is the question. If we don't leave pretty soon it will be midnight before we get there. The wife doesn't want to get up early enough to get there by noon tomorrow. And I hate driving in the dark. :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead: :mob: :mob: :lol:

Driving me crazy, leave tonight or tomorrow that is the question. If we don't leave pretty soon it will be midnight before we get there. The wife doesn't want to get up early enough to get there by noon tomorrow. And I hate driving in the dark. :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead: :mob: :mob: :lol:
Well good luck with that

Women… good luck

Going to her brother's house today to celebrate the fact that he got his driver's license in Vietnam. Tep Is a fisherman in Tien Giang. He has been fishing with nets off of small boats mostly while standing in the water for probably 25 years. His body is getting worn out. And he gets sick often from the water. He will take up a new profession driving trucks. We go to the house to celebrate today. Will be food and beer. Woohoo
IMG-7a7b020e6cedc9649d8d22056bea7473-V.jpg

IMG_20191201_153758.jpg

Last edited:
Let her drive. Leave when she’s ready. :thumbsup:

Going to her brother's house today to celebrate the fact that he got his driver's license in Vietnam. Tep Is a fisherman in Tien Giang. He has been fishing with nets off of small boats mostly while standing in the water for probably 25 years. His body is getting worn out. And he gets sick often from the water. He will take up a new profession driving trucks. We go to the house to celebrate today. Will be food and beer. Woohoo
View attachment 1716014350

Nice stash.... :thumbsup:

Seats are done and trying to figure out how high to make the top of the bar. This is 3- 8.5" boards and thinking only 2 boards would look best sitting the top of the bar at 17"

2737096785134046933.jpg

-
Back