Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I am not sure, but I am hoping being the underside it will be safe. May have to Google a clear coat that will work??
They should be good for years under there. Just don't clean the underside with chemicals, waxes, or polish. Alcohol will take off Sharpie..

Last edited:
I am not sure, but I am hoping being the underside it will be safe. May have to Google a clear coat that will work??
I would think a clear coat would. But yeah, check Google.

Signatures on cars are weird. I remember when the 1971 hemi Cuda convertible from Nash Bridges TV show went across the auction block at Barrett Jackson . As bidding ended, the actor signed the visor. The winner immediately had a fit and refused to pay. Not sure what ended up happening with that

Herb also signed the glove box. Silver sharpie. Again, no sun to worry about.

20221119_130310.jpg

My buddy found this pic of my car. Probably my favorite so far. Must have been late Thursday night.

IMG957241.jpg

Eric, I would be worried with anything petroleoum based. See what a drafter would use. Try it out on some painted scrap first. My brother is a architech and he used to use some plastic type spray on the pencil drawings.

Last edited:
Eric, I would be worried with anything petroleoum based. See what a drafter would use. Try it out on some painted scrap first. My brother is a architech and he used to use some plastic type spray on the pencil drawings.
Maybe a clear wrap for under the hood? Just thinking out loud...

I know I'm not normal... :rolleyes:

I meant my breathing normal like regular people...

You don't know how bad it is when you see people that can walk as far as they want without stopping to catch their breath and wishing you could do that also... It sucks...

But I'm hoping that I can slowly get more and more endurance and get to that point again... I have a lung consultation appointment next week at the hospital on monday and a heart counselling appointment on tuesday...
Hope the best for ya buddy I can't imagine going through that.

My wife had Steve Darnell sign her iphone case. It rubbed off easy, so i got the body shop to spray clear on it. Still good.

Happy Wednesday! Guess I should get moving. Need to pack a bag, so we can get on the road by 10 tomorrow to go to my sons place. About 4 hour drive. Probably stay 2 nights.

Pretty nice outside. I did get the yard around the house mowed yesterday. Still need to do the back part. See if I can get at that yet today. Haven't looked at the forecast...Plus need to get more firewood in. Got the first load stacked downstairs and had it burning Monday night.

Happy Wednesday! Guess I should get moving. Need to pack a bag, so we can get on the road by 10 tomorrow to go to my sons place. About 4 hour drive. Probably stay 2 nights.

I think luckily all I had to deal with in the traffic style was normal workday through LA yesterday.

I think luckily all I had to deal with in the traffic style was normal workday through LA yesterday.
I think today will be the busiest travel day. A lot of people are off and many more will drive tonight. Saturday will be pretty ugly for the return trip, but it doesn’t matter much what time we get home. Although I did just see rain expected Sunday. Would be good if I got home early enough to bring in some more wood before dark. But not a big deal if it doesn’t happen.

I think today will be the busiest travel day. A lot of people are off and many more will drive tonight. Saturday will be pretty ugly for the return trip, but it doesn’t matter much what time we get home. Although I did just see rain expected Sunday. Would be good if I got home early enough to bring in some more wood before dark. But not a big deal if it doesn’t happen.
I did see numerous vacationers heading for the desert obviously. Ya don't normally take the dune buggy to visit Uncle Rod in West Covina for Thanksgiving :lol:

I did see numerous vacationers heading for the desert obviously. Ya don't normally take the dune buggy to visit Uncle Rod in West Covina for Thanksgiving :lol:
I have a buddy that winters in Arizona, owns a acreage there. He has a dual turbocharged LS powered buggy. Sounds like fun!

bobst.jpg

-
Back