Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I did see this radio and you gave me a challenge to find out what it is because I don't actually know as of yet.

It almost looks like it has the face plate changed. It really looks 68/9 B-body....problem is that a dodge like my coronet would say "dodge solid state" and a Plymouth would say "solid state by Plymouth" They all said "Chrysler solid state" after 70 but the problem is a 70 B-body has a knob type radio so that does not ring out.

Another possibility is a 67-8 Chrysler 300 ....but again, the problem is if it were for a 300 the faceplate would have the old style number font.

I was going to ask another party for an opinion on this
You sure know your chit, Rani. Well, let me know what you find out.

Remember, this is possibly (probably?) from a car sold and maybe even built in Europe.

Hopefully you get lucky. I had one like that once and was able to polish the piston out but there were no pistons available for it it was a old gmc v12

Hopefully you get lucky. I had one like that once and was able to polish the piston out but there were no pistons available for it it was a old gmc v12
Still, it was a brand new for the season motor, 10,500 aluminum headed 383 stroker. hoping the heads aren't damaged too

How do you think the screw got in? I saw the hose thing but it does not click for me.

How do you think the screw got in? I saw the hose thing but it does not click for me.
Thinking the guy used the screw to poke the hoses, then drops into the carb, dad doesnt run an air cleaner, open carb

Damn man, again I hope someone can ID the guy from the track? Did your dad have any run in's with a guy he beat on the track?

By the way, how were the rest of the storms last night? All quiet I hope @dukeboy_318

-
Back