Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
question, any idea why theres a delivery delay of pm's?
Nope, but yours was the other post I directed to Joey. Im sure its a setting on his end.

Me and him had a good PM going yesterday with a bunch of things I was finding glitches in. Joey mentioned that there is so much he has to do that he sometimes forgets the little settings.

I bought a steamer to use on the new carpet, and headliner. O and it works for clothes too. That is how I got the wife to let me buy it, It will keep clothes wrinkle free!

Nope, but yours was the other post I directed to Joey. Im sure its a setting on his end.

Me and him had a good PM going yesterday with a bunch of things I was finding glitches in. Joey mentioned that there is so much he has to do that he sometimes forgets the little settings.
makes sense, i did at least get it to let me open and send them finally. but take Rani for example, she said she sent me a pm at 715 this morning, its now 1145, 4.5 hours later and I haven't received it, same with the dude who im trying to buy a part from, spoke with him on the phone just now, he said he sent me a pm this morning too, not gotten it. So hopefully Joey can get this ironed out

See ! I am logged in and user name is up with my avatar, I just don't get it, maybe it's a test to boot a member ?

01ccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc.jpg

makes sense, i did at least get it to let me open and send them finally. but take Rani for example, she said she sent me a pm at 715 this morning, its now 1145, 4.5 hours later and I haven't received it, same with the dude who im trying to buy a part from, spoke with him on the phone just now, he said he sent me a pm this morning too, not gotten it. So hopefully Joey can get this ironed out

I just sent you one as well. I just want to see if its something from members or both members and mods.

See ! I am logged in and user name is up with my avatar, I just don't get it, maybe it's a test to boot a member ?

View attachment 1714920776

Strange!!!

Hi Anders. I finally just picked up a box that I hope the booster will fit in.

How many a-bodies do you own???

-
Back