Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I can dig ritz crackers and sardines or herring kippers, but oysters... nah
Tried oysters for the first time in May, hell no. I tried steam, raw and fried, couldn’t manage to eat any of them, spit them all out.

The smoked oysters are a delicacy and very tasty. Not many people in Vietnam drink hot coffee. Almost always iced coffee. Since it is so hot here usually.
Its been a while since i enjoyed some smoked oysters. Wouldnt eat them any other way.

Its been a while since i enjoyed some smoked oysters. Wouldnt eat them any other way.
Yeah Frank. I agree. My dad used to eat smoked oysters. He got me eating them when I was around 12 years old or so. Didn't realize they were so good. I will eat them fried also. But I don't care for them steamed or raw.

Yeah Frank. I agree. My dad used to eat smoked oysters. He got me eating them when I was around 12 years old or so. Didn't realize they were so good. I will eat them fried also. But I don't care for them steamed or raw.
Think I only ever had fried. Edible, but not something I care for. Might try smoked, but a big no thanks for the other options.

@toolmanmike Ever have this? Enjoyed some this evening at my daughter’s place She got it as a gift a couple years ago. She has been saving some for me (good kid) I have not been to her place in that time at any time I could drink til today. (Wife drove). Stuff is pretty awesome. And ridiculously expensive! Definitely highest $ I ever had, … and likely ever will. Lol

F6477318-14E1-45A2-B32F-B652F0DC49A7.jpeg

@toolmanmike Ever have this? Enjoyed some this evening at my daughter’s place She got it as a gift a couple years ago. She has been saving some for me (good kid) I have not been to her place in that time at any time I could drink til today. (Wife drove). Stuff is pretty awesome. And ridiculously expensive! Definitely highest $ I ever had, … and likely ever will. Lol

View attachment 1716026793
Haven't tried it. On my list though.

That's Pact #2. A later release, Pact #4 is $20 a oz. At my local Whiskey Road Bar.

Last edited:
I can eat oysters however they come from still kickin to raw, grilled, fried, seared, whatever, just pass um over here and I'll show you what to do with them.

I like the box!

Morning Tike.
Warming up here today winter is out of here for the next week or so mid 50's is a nice change.

Morning!
-12, it warmed up. Overnight. Off for another x-mas dinner tonight.
Need to check the kid’s block heater today, hoping its working.
Driver door window regulator gave up in my avalanche the other day, so i need to fix it too.

Morning Y'all

Today is my work-day for the week so it's both Monday and Friday...

Still crunchy outside but it should be melted away by Thursday

Think im going to build a snow bucket for my tractor. Or a plow. Maybe both.

-
Back