Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Know what I have notice lately NOS NSS are going crazy used to be around 25 now around 75. WTF?

I need to get into the shop today for a while. Have a bunch of distributor cores I have to ID. Takes a while. Usually 10-15% are junk and need to be stripped for parts. Comes with the territory. Blast cabinet is also around half filled with spare parts I should blast and protect. Have not been in the mood for it but have at least a 5-gallon bucket of them.

I need to get into the shop today for a while. Have a bunch of distributor cores I have to ID. Takes a while. Usually 10-15% are junk and need to be stripped for parts. Comes with the territory. Blast cabinet is also around half filled with spare parts I should blast and protect. Have not been in the mood for it but have at least a 5-gallon bucket of them.
I would guess dist. are not all the same from one year to the next.

No they all have different curves. Most are made the same per platform. The trick with them is to match the dist to the engine.

Good Morning All! Back from Michigan, have son that didn't go with us over now with his girlfriend who's visiting from South Africa. Another Christmas today for those two, turkey, prime rib roast and salmon as she doesn't eat beef etc.

No they all have different curves. Most are made the same per platform. The trick with them is to match the dist to the engine.
And this you do very well Hoppy ! Yep, I am kissing up because I know you are not going to clear the snow away to get in the shop today my friend :lol:

Yeah. I figure @Tooljunkie gets snow where picking it up and moving it is required (??)
Not really, i plow driveway wide, typically by spring im at one plow width. But having the tractor to move snow if needed for backup. 4 foot bucket with a new cutting edge is no fun,may as well use a teaspoon.

From the small box I opened there is some good stuff in there, maybe I can get a few off the "want" list. Insane might take 3 years but so far I have not been stumped finding one for the requests. Actually, blows my mind.

Morning...

Any of those power outages in your neck of the woods?
We must have had a blink, clock flashing when we got in last night. Co-worker hauled a portable generator (in trailer) up to Skykomish, they got hit pretty hard, had to fly the helo to find where the lines were broken. I'm ignoring my phone lol

-
Back