Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
View attachment 1716028915 What flavor coffee to make this morning

Extreme-Coffee.jpg

But how were transmissions in other vehicles she drove?

It didn't help that she didn't use the brakes between reverse and drive when she backed out of the driveway... She just slammed it from R to D... :wtf:

Of course when I told her not to do that, she accused me of nagging her... :rolleyes:

I do the glass jar for the odds and ends... I can sorta roll it around go see what's there. The "good" bolts/ nuts/ washers are in one of those plastic deals with all the little drawers.
I like a clean organized shop and you would think my nut and bolts would look like the rest of the shop but no.

We needed some bread so off to the Quick Star I go. They have a real good 8 grain that we like. What the heck might as well wash the car. It needs gas so fill it up. Hey chocolate milk and blueberry doughnuts look good. I'll have some of those.

I just looked outside 5 minutes ago and saw the cloud cover haulin *** by here and a hint of clear sky to the east, now I hear rain drops :BangHead: :lol:

We needed some bread so off to the Quick Star I go. They have a real good 8 grain that we like. What the heck might as well wash the car. It needs gas so fill it up. Hey chocolate milk and blueberry doughnuts look good. I'll have some of those.

Get enough bread to make a ginger bread house...

Gingerbread House.jpg

-
Back