Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
@71340Duster
genuflect.jpg Rest in Peace fair lady. Condolences to family and friends.

Looks like the weather should be good for the drive to Phoenix to instigate the Granbrats :lol:
I really wasn't looking forward to getting flushed off the interstate by some flash flood out in the desert.

Well the tornado missed us and we are all good. I am loading up and heading to Little Rock to get a school district security team spooled up. 17 candidates. They will have to get trained (60 hrs) then certified then qualified On range. Then they must stay current with their training. Arkansas has some pretty strict legislation around the topic. Which in my opinion is a good thing, albeit could be dramatically better but it is a start. Tuff storm last night for sure. i have not prowled property yet to see how many trees we have down.

Well the tornado missed us and we are all good. I am loading up and heading to Little Rock to get a school district security team spooled up. 17 candidates. They will have to get trained (60 hrs) then certified then qualified On range. Then they must stay current with their training. Arkansas has some pretty strict legislation around the topic. Which in my opinion is a good thing, albeit could be dramatically better but it is a start. Tuff storm last night for sure. i have not prowled property yet to see how many trees we have down.

Good to hear from you John. Be safe out there on the road. Sounds like a good day n the classroom. How far are away are you from having these groups come to you?

I thought I had my truck all loaded up with stuff for the trip.
My Brat texts me to tell me her MIL is unloading stuff in my front yard for me to haul down there for her :lol:
My suitcase may have to ride in the back :lol:

Morning!
-15° with wind feels like -21°.
Woke up midnight, stayed up until 2:00. Couldnt stop building my steering column. As that’s today’s job. Get it to steer. Then i will attack the whoah pedal next weekend.

Good to hear from you John. Be safe out there on the road. Sounds like a good day n the classroom. How far are away are you from having these groups come to you?
We already do both, part of what makes us the vendor of choice for many of the Churches and schools is that we bring our Team to their campus and train in their facility using their resources and landscape. We modify our curriculum and protocols to adapt to their physical structure and resources (ie staff). At end of sixty hour class we do force on force scenarios to apply what they have learned. We also then stress their crisis management plan in the event they have one. It is eye opening for them typically. Gonna be a long six days!

Made it threw the night, evacuation going on 8 miles away in Paragould, flooding. The storm system just got out of here at 6am .

We already do both, part of what makes us the vendor of choice for many of the Churches and schools is that we bring our Team to their campus and train in their facility using their resources and landscape. We modify our curriculum and protocols to adapt to their physical structure and resources (ie staff). At end of sixty hour class we do force on force scenarios to apply what they have learned. We also then stress their crisis management plan in the event they have one. It is eye opening for them typically. Gonna be a long six days!
So thankful for everything you do John, the knowledge you are sharing and the training you have received is helping many people, no doubt you will be here in Jonesboro one day doing the same.

Makes sense to apply the doctrine to their AOR. I'm sure the organizations have some ah-hah moments as you walk through MDMP on their turf.

Nothing crazy like you Southern boys got, but a few good waves of soaking rain have rolled through. Good Morning.

Train train and train some more. My team trained a lot and I believe (and told) we were the best in our area. A lot of other agencies always wanted to come and train with us which was good in many ways.
With 20 years on the team, we kicked down over 1000 doors. We had our share of breech and shots fired but with proper training nothing stopped, and no one was lost.
Training off their plan is great I'm know they will make modifications or improvements they always do. Thanks to you and your team you're working to make those communities safer. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
-
Back