Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Is it just that the press is reporting more feetball injuries than they used to? Or is it that the "improvements" they have allegedly made to their equipment has been unsuccessful? I don't remember seeing injuries like this when I watched on a regular basis.

I don't think this is the same thing... but yes, the frequency of injuries is much higher... or at least the players are less apt to play through

Is it just that the press is reporting more feetball injuries than they used to? Or is it that the "improvements" they have allegedly made to their equipment has been unsuccessful? I don't remember seeing injuries like this when I watched on a regular basis.
I think it’s the same phenomena that nascar saw in the 90s the resulted in drivers pushes the envelopes cause the equipment was “safer” in some areas, that led to many deaths. NASCAR then eventually over designed the cars like IRL did after they went they similar.

There’s a tendency to push that envelope further if you think you’re safer behind your armor.

There’s a bunch of congressional attention on football right now as well.

Morning. It just quit raining here. Waiting for Mike and John to check in. The radar looked like they had a rough go overnight.

Morning weather watchers same old report here 40's and windy.

Morning weather watchers same old report here 40's and windy.
Same old report here as well. 92° during the day and sunny 77 or 79 at night. A party almost everyday. Plenty of beautiful women to look at. What's not to like ?? :thumbsup:

It's Tempest Tuesday!

3c8ab10e3ecfa11a2c669119fd7fcb21.jpg

Good morning :D

-
Back