Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well I really don’t mind snow but my wife doesn’t like driving in it, live out in rural area and roads wont get plowed till about noon tomorrow?
Same here I just stay home till they clear the road.
If I need 4 wheel drive other than get out of my driveway I just stay put.

Well, got steering column in. Yup, you guessed it, waay too long. But i need to cut the floor and install brake pedal mount before i do that. Buddy built a hitch so we can push/pull it around. And i can pull a trailer. A little trailer. And cab is as low as i can get it.

47352298-3446-402C-B081-80DCB1982C2F.jpeg

Well, got steering column in. Yup, you guessed it, waay too long. But i need to cut the floor and install brake pedal mount before i do that. Buddy built a hitch so we can push/pull it around. And i can pull a trailer. A little trailer. And cab is as low as i can get it.

View attachment 1716030338
Looking good Frank and I bet the steering column you'll figure out how to lower it.

I've just been informed of another party today at 4:00 p.m. . It is now 11:00 a.m. in Vietnam on Wednesday. I think I will go take a nap for a few hours. Lol

I've just been informed of another party today at 4:00 p.m. . It is now 11:00 a.m. in Vietnam on Wednesday. I think I will go take a nap for a few hours. Lol
Hay, I hope you are eating well and staying fit, you old party animal :lol:

View attachment 1716030338
Looks perfect Frank , not to low at all

Radiator for the Dakota is on it's way. I also got a serp belt tensioner coming for my Colorado.

Last edited:
Keeping a truck at home and running smoothly can be a chore, is it in the garage?
No setting on the street. I can pull it into the drive and work in the garage with the door open. I have 3 pick ups to drive (well 2 now) amd a car so I can wait for a nice day.

No setting on the street. I can pull it into the drive and work in the garage with the door open. I have 3 pick ups to drive (well 2 now) amd a car so I can wait for a nice day.
Spring is another day closer, sunny here tomorrow, high of 50, so I bet I take a close look at the yard to see how much wind fall I have, ah, no wind tomorrow so I should be safe under all those trees

Spring is another day closer, sunny here tomorrow, high of 50, so I bet I take a close look at the yard to see how much wind fall I have, ah, no wind tomorrow so I should be safe under all those trees
It's 58F here right now...

Hay, I hope you are eating well and staying fit, you old party animal :lol:
Still working out 6 days a week here in Vietnam. And I've lost probably 5 kilos or a little more than 10 lb. Haven't gone to sleep yet cuz my son from America just called me and we went through my mail. But now it's time to catch a nap for a few hours. You all have fun here now ya hear....

92° and sunny here today.
Hey, I showed someone at work one of your VN traffic videos tonight. We were talking about NYC traffic and he said he was there one time and a VN woman with a car full of people drove into the intersection slow never stopped. Light changed and someone drove right into them. I told him that she was just driving the way they do at home. Pulled it up on youtube. LOL

Up and for no good reason. I made the big mistake earlier and took a nap which threw the system off...ugh!!

Sittin here waitin for a line of bad weather to come through. Dammit all.

-
Back