Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Seriously stay safe as you can. I saw a small one in front of me once. Run, Run, Run and dig a hole fast! Scary stuff for sure.

I've just been informed of another party today at 4:00 p.m. . It is now 11:00 a.m. in Vietnam on Wednesday. I think I will go take a nap for a few hours. Lol
If you all are partying all the time who works to pay for these parties? Mitch?

All these weather systems are getting crazy. Too late to drive a Tesla....LOL Good Morning weather watchers

Morning all.
RRR hope the storm passes on through with just rain.
Rich horrible what selfish people will do to their kids.
Tike I don't think they work and I've never known anyone who did work party like they do...and all those weddings??
Ray being from Kansas watched a few tornados pass by no fun!!

Morning all.
Tike I don't think they work and I've never known anyone who did work party like they do...and all those weddings??

Good Morning! Bonus Saturday football for you this week!

Morning all.
Thanks! I'm a watchin it!

Morning!
-14° with a high of -5°. I will take it. This is well above the norm. Brake job and a heater core flush today. Think i will start on Firebird fenders,then cleaning up the hood will be next i guess.

Looks like California is bracing for a lot of rain the next few days.

Hey it warm up Wendsday!

eUVbc7-3_400x400.jpg

And a preview of TT!

20412228-hot-woman-lying-on-sand-in-the-beach.jpg

Good Morning everyone. I hope all is well. Not much new here. Warm, 34° this AM. Heard by Marie's house there was 14" of snow since yesterday and flood warnings. Tonto Basin is in trouble. Glad she is here.

-
Back