Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Ok, this is my friends, good folks for 18 years now together, Dustin i have known 38 years, we baby sat him, still great friends and he helps me here when I need it, they married two years ago after living together 16 years.. good kids, but not kids anymore..had to clear the air on this subject, she is an eye full ain't she ?

FB_IMG_1635010708603.jpg

Not me, my wife claims ignorance when it comes to cutting hair, and I agree with here, she cut my hair about 7 years ago and She cut the back way to high, I looked like a kid on the short bus for a month..

Hopefully that wasn't in the winter cause your neck would be freezing!

Thats the car I have been always looking at for 50 years, my favorite Stud car, year I was born.

Summer, I stayed in and wore a hat backwards when I did get out
I didn't think the price was too bad for the car, never seen one but liked. I suppose a scarf wouldn't have worked then lol

Morning coffee thread friends. So last year just into the first week of February I started the No Name National challenge with 55 subs. This morning about 30 min. ago I hit 1k subs. Thought I would share the news. Subs came from this video.

It exploded. Not quite viral but 25k views and counting.

Morning coffee thread friends. So last year just into the first week of February I started the No Name National challenge with 55 subs. This morning about 30 min. ago I hit 1k subs. Thought I would share the news. Subs came from this video.

I liked the video, favorite part was when the steering wheel went running by over someone's head, made me chuckle. Nice to see it pulled out of there, looked cold too!

Add me, I just subscribed. Northeast Arkansas memike

Congrats Stephen!

When my Brat turned 16 in '02 she told me she wanted something different to drive. No imports, no compact fwd POSs :lol:
A friend was thinning his herd to have more room for MOPARS and had one of these with a 389 Tri Power Poncho in it.
th?id=OIP.jpg
Tommy's was in gray and the price was real good.
Then the little light in my head came on ":wtf:are you thinking getting your 16 yr old a 350 horse hot rod?" :lol:
I found the Swinger shortly after :lol:

When my Brat turned 16 in '02 she told me she wanted something different to drive. No imports, no compact fwd POSs :lol:
A friend was thinning his herd to have more room for MOPARS and had one of these with a 389 Tri Power Poncho in it.
View attachment 1716035680 Tommy's was in gray and the price was real good.
Then the little light in my head came on ":wtf:are you thinking getting your 16 yr old a 350 horse hot rod?" :lol:
I found the Swinger shortly after :lol:

I've seen a few come up locally on CL... I just can't get to love that car. Looks like a prop car from Green Lantern series ..

Still a bit wet here. Nothing threatening, a whole .16" since 04:00 Sunday. It doesn't look like it's done with us just yet, but it's still early. The temperature has stayed in the same 10° bracket since Friday crazy LOL

-
Back