Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Today was a get the frame work some of the way done on the canopy on the old truck. It needs to fold up for transport and be a one man set up.
This has been the hardest part so far.

IMG_20230124_162459210.jpg
need to build cross bracing on the top and and bottom.
IMG_20230124_163218286.jpg

The asphalt plant I ran had a shaker screen that separated the dried and heated gravel before the aspalt was batched and mixed. It was supported by coil and leaf springs. The leaf springs were flat stacks of 8 springs. The heat and operation took their toll on them and required some replacements once or twice per year. When we were replacing those springs that rumor seemed to get around our local plants. Without fail, sometime during the day one of our mechanics from our truck shop would show up to gather the broken spring clusters for his knife making activities. They were junk to us, but they were gold to Delbert :lol:

Got any suggestions for removing roofing asphalt /flashing cment from concrete sidewalk?

So, engine in my trail mower wont start. Did all the regular stuff, no spark. So ill just replace the motor. Great Amazon has it, guess what? They wont ship it to California!!! EPA rules!!! No one else will either!!!! 11.5 HP. Briggs

So, engine in my trail mower wont start. Did all the regular stuff, no spark. So ill just replace the motor. Great Amazon has it, guess what? They wont ship it to California!!! EPA rules!!! No one else will either!!!! 11.5 HP. Briggs
that sucks can you get one from another State from one of us guys address that isn't so green friendly?

How soon do you need it? Could ship it to me and pick up in June haha

Changed spark plug? Asking for a friend…

Got any suggestions for removing roofing asphalt /flashing cment from concrete sidewalk?
Kinda like takin' off undercoating. Chip off what you can. Gas, solvent, turpentine, paint thinner will dissolve it even WD40. Getting it out of the pores of the concrete? I doubt it. We had some stuff called Citri Solv plant based stuff, doesn't smell as bad as solvents. Probly be hard to find.

Kinda like takin' off undercoating. Chip off what you can. Gas, solvent, turpentine, paint thinner will dissolve it even WD40. Getting it out of the pores of the concrete? I doubt it. We had some stuff called Citri Solv plant based stuff, doesn't smell as bad as solvents. Probly be hard to find.
I'm not going to touch it for now. Let it dry hard and then chip it.
Its the neighbors roofer got it on the sidewalk. Actually too dark out for me to be sure that's what it is.

Was thinking of turning it into carbon.

Changed spark plug? Asking for a friend…
Yes, all the usual suspects, took carb apart, cleaned, checked spark, none. Removed plug, tested, still no spark. It has been sitting outdoors since new. It always started in the past tho....

This is what a grade five tornado looks like when it is at five thousand feet. Beautiful, serene and calm. Then it plummets to earth leaving chaos and destruction in its wake! She got her new collar with name and address embossed. Of course it is Sublime and black!

7ABE16CA-E2FC-4A0C-A4B7-697AE6B56E07.jpeg

2400DFA1-5EE8-4D56-9EAE-D3CBCF20519E.jpeg

-
Back