Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So, today I met a Canadian guy while I was at the exercise park. He's married to a Vietnamese woman and they came back here to celebrate Tet. Seems like a pretty nice guy. talked to him for a little while. Think he said he lived near Ontario..

OK... so whatever happened at 10:49 with giving two 3rd downs. :bs_flag:
Ain’t got no dog in this fight but the refs clearly fixed this game. Three bogus or missed calls all going KCs favor. Especially that extra 3rd.

th (1).jpg

Honestly, the crews for both games made some very questionable calls. Probably the worst officiating I’ve seen in a long time.

Regardless, congrats Chiefs and Eagles.

Honestly, the crews for both games made some very questionable calls. Probably the worst officiating I’ve seen in a long time.

Regardless, congrats Chiefs and Eagles.
No typical game and officiating no one is perfect.

No typical game and officiating no one is perfect.
Never seen them hand a team two consecutive third downs AFTER the first third down play was ran.

Granted I don’t think it would have changed the outcome much but still.

Ain’t got no dog in this fight but the refs clearly fixed this game. Three bogus or missed calls all going KCs favor. Especially that extra 3rd.
Ref stopped the play before the snap it was shown in the replay. Bengals got their share of calls too.

Never seen them hand a team two consecutive third downs AFTER the first third down play was ran.

Granted I don’t think it would have changed the outcome much but still.
I watched the entire game and only saw one, but hey it's over no one on tv is talking about it and if you didn't think Romo loved Burrow and the Bengals you were asleep. I muted most the second half.

I watched the entire game and only saw one, but hey it's over no one on tv is talking about it and if you didn't think Romo loved Burrow and the Bengals you were asleep. I muted most the second half.
I can’t stand listening to Romo, so I paused the live stream for about 10-15 second and turn the radio on, seems to make the radio and tv close enough to match each other.

If KC or Philly has any Pro Bowlers there's one less week to heal
Teams that make the super bowl, their players don’t play in the Pro Bowl . Plus it’s not even a game this year. It’s a skills competition with a quarter of flag football… without pads

-
Back