Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well I really need to go back to bed. Yesterday's ride to Red Lion Pa.
No I didn't drive, but it wore me out. Then home, argue with my Brother. Cheap ***.

Up till 3 am with my daughter in Alaska on the phone.

Good morning coffee crew, another day, another way says the man on the hill, north of me roads are flooded and closed near Black River, waiting on day light to see if I have any trees down from the wind last night.

Well I really need to go back to bed. Yesterday's ride to Red Lion Pa.
No I didn't drive, but it wore me out. Then home, argue with my Brother. Cheap ***.

Up till 3 am with my daughter in Alaska on the phone.
, sounds like you could use 5 more hours, good morning to get extra sleep, Thursday evening will be more enjoyable if you do

Morning Mike!
Good morning Pete, always loved this picture of you with your 59 and boat

FB_IMG_1573146916069.jpg

Good morning coffee crew, another day, another way says the man on the hill, north of me roads are flooded and closed near Black River, waiting on day light to see if I have any trees down from the wind last night.
Good idea, I try to do the same thing after a wind storm. Missed an alder that fell down the hill last storm, will have to wait until things dry up to get the tractor down there.

Good idea, I try to do the same thing after a wind storm. Missed an alder that fell down the hill last storm, will have to wait until things dry up to get the tractor down there.
So fare i have been lucky, all oak, walnut and hickory here on the hill, lost only limbs, no tree has been blown down in 17 years.

So fare i have been lucky, all oak, walnut and hickory here on the hill, lost only limbs, no tree has been blown down in 17 years.
Those are some good trees, I'd pick up the limbs just for BBQ smoke lol! Douglas fir here are good but Hemlock and Alder blow over or break apart.

This summer will be a tree cleanup. Black spruce, always a few dead ones to take down. Think i counted 15 last fall. Will be much easier to deal with now that i have the loader. And the dump trailer is a must have when it comes to disposing of the brush.

This summer will be a tree cleanup. Black spruce, always a few dead ones to take down. Think i counted 15 last fall. Will be much easier to deal with now that i have the loader. And the dump trailer is a must have when it comes to disposing of the brush.
That's a lot of clean up! I've got into the habit of forking out the $10 to have them unload with their excavator if I take waste to the nursery. I haven't started any of the stumps I pulled out, need to do that soon to see if they'll go up, burn season will be over before I know it.

Good morning all I'm off to work soon but coffee first.
Next week at work is windshield replacement on about 10 cars including my daily driver.

Those are some good trees, I'd pick up the limbs just for BBQ smoke lol! Douglas fir here are good but Hemlock and Alder blow over or break apart.
I agree, I smoke chicken and ribs with oak and Hickory, keep my trimming and lay one down now and then.

-
Back