Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Heading to WalMart for some thongs guys wish me luck.
Notice !

15940405_1188322054570065_3931513456360796258_n.jpg
:thumbsup:

Tractor plugged in, oil is warming up. Then move pellets into shop. 2 week the Amphibex come out and start breaking ice on the Red River. Thats the first sign of spring imho.

Thoughts on a transmission core that's been outside for a while??? Salvageable for rebuild or probably gone? It's an aluminum case

Thoughts on a transmission core that's been outside for a while??? Salvageable for rebuild or probably gone? It's an aluminum case
Unless it's cracked or something is wrong it should be fine.. give it a good clean and see if it is ok.. almost every trans i ever brought looked like it was in a swamp forever :) Trying to find a swampy 727 right now near me to steal some parts from to convert to 24 spline

Unless it's cracked or something is wrong it should be fine.. give it a good clean and see if it is ok.. almost every trans i ever brought looked like it was in a swamp forever :) Trying to find a swampy 727 right now near me to steal some parts from to convert to 24 spline

Coolio...
Yeah. 904 pushbuttons are getting hard to find

Well WalMart doesn't have thongs I looked all through the ladies undies shelves and nope. They did have some see through bras and panties but think I like the thong idea better.
I never shopped through the girls under garments before and was quite impressed on how big of size you can get panties and bras in. One pair of panties was as big as my queen bed sheets and they were on sale but wrong color. :thumbsup:

Came home.. did 2 patches on my front drivers side floor.. have 1 to do on passenger side and 3 small ones in the back.. I hate that i watch youtube guys like scott and it's like.. 30 minutes and i made a quarter panel, while i take a hour to form and size a 3x6 patch :)

Got gmc into shop, cruise control mounted and firewall side wiring spliced back together. Found out the 69 gmc headlight and wiper switches both have to be grounded. As the panel is now wood, had to work it out.

Coolio...
Yeah. 904 pushbuttons are getting hard to find
Like the one from my Barracuda. Dont know if its good or not. Guy said he drove it onto trailer when he bought it. Then took car down to the bones to paint it. Thats how i got it.

Came home.. did 2 patches on my front drivers side floor.. have 1 to do on passenger side and 3 small ones in the back.. I hate that i watch youtube guys like scott and it's like.. 30 minutes and i made a quarter panel, while i take a hour to form and size a 3x6 patch :)
Don't trust Youtube for how long it takes to do a patch panel or remake the floor. Take your time and do the best you can is more important not speed.
Just my 2 cents.

-
Back