Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
It's Smoky Saturday!

1973-plymouth-duster.webp

Good morning :D

Bad and missed calls in al sports.
Just part of what it is.

Annoying when you're on the wrong side... baseball keeps talking "robot" umpires but then it might as well be a computer simulation (I think sports betting and fantasy leagues have irreparably screwed up professional sports)

Pitch framing... pitchers and batters having to adjust to a particular umpire's strike zone. That's how it works. How's the manager supposed to head butt the ump and kick dirt on his shoes before getting ejected if it's just a computer algorithm?

So got the outlets done. Not stick welding the rest. Vave a new gun assy coming for the mig. Go to put some outlet covers on and the hole on one is buggered up, ok grab the tap and die set only goes to 8-32 need 6-32!

twins.jpg

I had to do a whole buncha welding on real thin sheet stock on that giant vacuum cleaner on the asphalt plant. The cone shaped device gets wore out from the inside out from the swirling aggregates and the vacuum on the left got rotted out from the moisture in the exhaust gasses. Righ in the center there if ya look real close is a nest with some barn owl twins in it. :D

All caught up, again. Good AM all!! I'm all in with Philly in the "big game" Don't want the NFL to sue me using the other word without "express written permission"! And unders. 50.5. And no touch back opening kickoff. 130 to 1 odds!

Kinda getting some ideas on the party wagon. You guys got a good sense of humor and mine is a bit off. lol
Feed back?

IMG_20230211_105651858_HDR.jpg

-
Back