Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I got the rest of the stuff needed for planting my trees yesterday, hose I have to chop up into 18 inch sections for anchoring, painted the tips of 20 fence posts, picked up the fencing from TSC, got all the stakes and tools/binding wire together. Gonna suck lol!

Chinese ??
fd0615d5721d8_95bfe34c-9242-44a7-a6b4-76c38c87ec83.jpg

Other than the growing pool of transmission blood flowing across the garage floor like a murder scene?

:lol:

Need to get it pulled this weekend. The builder is ready for me to bring it up so we can figure out what happened. Torque converter snout might be too long. I'm going to measure against the OEM TC when I get it out
No fun I destroyed my 904 not long after I got my scamp on the road and had to take it out and back in again. :BangHead:
Went to see Lon and he and I sit in his shop and sipped some fine whiskey and I got to watch him rebuild it.
Long drive but was well worth the learning experience on how to rebuild a tranny and learn how not to screw it up again. lol

Bad and missed calls in al sports.
Just part of what it is.
It wasn't a bad call. it was the head official reversing a call to screw the lions in the cowboys playoff game, even the announcers were like WTF just happened.. AND.. then the next day all the pics come out with the official partying on the cowboys bus the night before the game.. that's not a bad call.. that's corruption.

Article on SI..

-
Back