Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning first really??? Ok coffee is on not here too long... time to fly!!

Probably too late for reservations at any place nice, there is a movie in town she wants to see so maybe I take her to a show and burn her a steak or something.

Good morning. Heading out to black belt testing. Will be good to see everyone, it has been a while. Have a great day everyone. Safe travels @ZMan67S

WTF Zman has been on here dang near an hour and no Chiefs smack talk yet? Your slipping Craig! Happy SB weekend! Is she going to make you wear mouse ears for the game? I am going to burn a bunch of lead today. Class till likely sixish!
He's got to be geeking though lol! Long day for class, have fun!

WTF Zman has been on here dang near an hour and no Chiefs smack talk yet? Your slipping Craig! Happy SB weekend! Is she going to make you wear mouse ears for the game? I am going to burn a bunch of lead today. Class till likely sixish!
Hey we don't need no smack with the MVP at QB!!
The only way you'll see the Eagles fly is on the plane going home as Super Bowl losers!!
No mouse ears but plenty of Chiefs garb to wear on the plane and at the sports bar we'll be watching from.
We packed some Chiefs platter plates and napkins to eat off of while watching the game. I know there will be more of us there rooting for the winner!!
GO CHIEFS!!

The only way you'll see the Eagles fly is on the plane going home as Super Bowl losers!!
No mouse ears but plenty of Chiefs garb to wear on the plane and at the sports bar we'll be watching from.
We packed some Chiefs platter plates and napkins to eat off of while watching the game. I know there will be more of us there rooting for the winner!!
GO CHIEFS!!
Atta Boy! Have fun, hard to make it to the big dance. We're doing BBQ from local place, got some Kings rolls for making sliders out of the BBQ pork, coleslaw and butter sliced pickles to top them, Andouille sausages etc.

GO CHIEFS!!
How is his ankle or are they keeping his ankle status under wraps? Hehehehe

-
Back