Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Made baked chicken breast with mashed potatoes and gravy and green beans and sour dough bread. Wasn't bad my gravy is great but still working on the chicken to be better but getting closer.
Keep working on it. I fry a lot of chicken breasts in my cast iron skillet. I sprinkle it with Mango seasoning and have started cubing it up instead of frying it whole or splitting it in two.

Keep working on it. I fry a lot of chicken breasts in my cast iron skillet. I sprinkle it with Mango seasoning and have started cubing it up instead of frying it whole or splitting it in two.
Never tried Mango but sounds good. Do you boil the chicken before you fry it?

Gonna go to bed this getting up at 3 AM is no fun. and not being able to sleep during the day sucks.
Sleep good guys.

WOW! the weather gal on RFD TV is a hottie! Christina Loren! christina on rfd tv - Google Search

rfd tv.jpg

rfd tv weather.jpg

Last edited:
Stopped by my large parcel of land to check on the work being done there. Looks like they got all the posts in and they will install one gate.
PXL_20230218_061259926.jpg

PXL_20230218_061311475.jpg

PXL_20230218_061250677.MP~2.jpg

Morning Saturday again for you retiree’s and the worker bees. Coffee is on!!
Yesterday got the golf game figured out shot one over.
The golfers will know how good it was for the rest it was a great day!!

It's pretty chatty in here this morning lol! My thing to do today is gravel the front part of the driveway, had 5 yards of 5/8 minus delivered yesterday but too late in the day to lay it down. Front part of driveway was pretty bare and got muddier when the trees went in.

Morning Saturday again for you retiree’s and the worker bees. Coffee is on!!
Yesterday got the golf game figured out shot one over.
The golfers will know how good it was for the rest it was a great day!!
I had the coffee on this morning by 5. Part of the early crew isn't in my wheelhouse. I see a nap in my afternoon schedule. LOL

-
Back