Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
My son wrecked his 350Z and it looks like they may total it so we're looking to buy a used car for him as he's a college student on a stipend. We've found a Nissan Altima AWD (which is a better choice than his RWD Z) because of all the snow they get in Spokane. Anyhoo, car only has 1,400 miles on it, clear/clean 1 owner Carfax etc. He's test driving it today. I haven't bought used off a lot ever I don't think, any pointers/reminders out there?

I like them never had a PetI fail. Mitch had a III fail off the shelf that was years old and they sent him a new one.

I have always like the look of them. Never worked on one, had a feue dual quad chevys if that counts :eek:

Dam Just got busy have a 100 point DP for a hemi coming today fast turnaround for Tommy at Parts hound. Hoping it was coming Tuesday. Got the new welding gun and was down hard yesterday wanted to get that done today. Oh well what can you do but just SUCK IT UP right? Beer I mean.

Dam Just got busy have a 100 point DP for a hemi coming today fast turnaround for Tommy at Parts hound. Hoping it was coming Tuesday. Got the new welding gun and was down hard yesterday wanted to get that done today. Oh well what can you do but just SUCK IT UP right? Beer I mean.
Get er done, then have that beer ; )

-
Back