Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
1676726178270.png
CDI!

Soo Rent a Billy comes over yesterday morning with three sections of safety deposit box es. Nice storage has plastic draws and the locking doors were removed so not super heavy! Big Matt gave them to me. Perfect for the excess points and condenser stock. Just mark it for each one. prob 20 draws. Good guy

Soo Rent a Billy comes over yesterday morning with three sections of safety deposit box es. Nice storage has plastic draws and the locking doors were removed so not super heavy! Big Matt gave them to me. Perfect for the excess points and condenser stock. Just mark it for each one. prob 20 draws. Good guy
That's a sweet deal

Stuff is stupid expensive to buy new. That would be great for caps. Man I have a lot of them from the 40's up mostly. then whenever that guy in WV is ready to have me pick up that hoard of stuff it will be interesting.

Gonna have to get some pictures posted when you get some stuff done Ray sounds like it's gonna turn out nice.

Oh I love it when someone reports a possible scammer and I find this when I do a IP address search.

1676729174362.png

Banned.gif

That's a sweet deal
Not sure if you have met him yet at Carlisle. He usually comes by my spot and knocks out a 30 pack of my beer! This year will be interesting Rent a Billy will be working for me 100 a day and food and beer. Hell I told Timmy I will prob have a couch made up of thirty packs. Hell I bring 7 usually and run out I give alot out. Makes sales easier. I love cheap beer! Is that legal?

-
Back