Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well, all i managed was setting the box on chassis. Did help Dennis with looking up parts for the Firebird. Weatherstrip stuff mostly. And he agreed to pre-mix spray bombs for door jambs and underside of trunk. Good stuff.
Pic of box on studebaker.. about a foot too short and 4” too high.

1F17BDF7-EB79-435E-A8A2-71FA0D2D8527.jpeg

Well, all i managed was setting the box on chassis. Did help Dennis with looking up parts for the Firebird. Weatherstrip stuff mostly. And he agreed to pre-mix spray bombs for door jambs and underside of trunk. Good stuff.

View attachment 1716051445
Extended cab? :poke: :lol: That is a long wheelbase. Shorten the frame.

The s10 was extended cab. I have another box, so will cut it off, lower floor right to frame. As a lockable storage compartment. Will make a nice seat as well. Battery will fit too.

View attachment 1716051445
Good to have pictures thanks.

Yeah, it didn't look bad at first so i didn't take it seriously... now it looks angry :) And i love welding.. but i swear i will never out grow doing a pretty weld then grabbing it to look at while still hot... only been 30 years of doing that randomly :)
The infection is typically solved with soap and water then smear neosporin (sp?) on it. Wire brush gashes are most always surface only damage. Just do that every day for a few days. No need for Drs visit.

The infection is typically solved with soap and water then smear neosporin (sp?) on it. Wire brush gashes are most always surface only damage. Just do that every day for a few days. No need for Drs visit.
Just rub some dirt in it, :rofl:

I got a box mounted on my chassis! Neighbor calls it my old man basket!

View attachment 1716051468
That old man ain't getting stuck no where with that basket with him..lol, put a can of slim in it and call it good :thumbsup:
Mr. Food OOH IT'S SO GOOD!! Cabbage soup. It's pretty frickin' good. I added a half pound of diced ham.

View attachment 1716051596
I have a cabbage soup/stew about twice a month, that looks sooooo good.
Catfish on the Tragaer tonight. We will have every trash panda for a hundred miles here once the sun sets!
Oh man, thats Mikies kind of eating, hello everyone!!

I made Cajun chicken drumsticks. In the air Fryer which I finally seem to have gotten the hang of tonight. Only 5 ruined meals before I figured it out
My son used one here on the hill two Thanksgiving ago, those are great

I made Cajun chicken drumsticks. In the air Fryer which I finally seem to have gotten the hang of tonight. Only 5 ruined meals before I figured it out
Made baked chicken breast with mashed potatoes and gravy and green beans and sour dough bread. Wasn't bad my gravy is great but still working on the chicken to be better but getting closer.

-
Back