Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I don't like this sleep pattern, but the recommendations from the Dr I like even less. No sleeping pills for me.
I sleep pretty good in Vietnam. But I will get up about every 3 or 4 hours just to take a leak. But don't have any trouble going back to sleep. Sometimes after a few days drinking binge and I don't sleep well, I will take some sleep aids from Vietnam. But they are non-habit forming and actually good for your brain. They are made from mimosa. I really like them. I usually bring a bunch of them home to America. :thumbsup:

I sleep pretty good in Vietnam. But I will get up about every 3 or 4 hours just to take a leak. But don't have any trouble going back to sleep. Sometimes after a few days drinking binge and I don't sleep well, I will take some sleep aids from Vietnam. But they are non-habit forming and actually good for your brain. They are made from mimosa. I really like them. I usually bring a bunch of them home to America. :thumbsup:

isn't Mimosa champagne and orange juice mixed together? :lol: That I might try as a sleep aid :lol:

Good morning Mitch and Unconventional, early morning for me.
I can't believe I slept 7 hours straight threw, and it sure felt good I must say. I never sleep 7 straight, like Mitch I sleep 3 to 4 then back to sleep after a leak.

Yes, one might think that. But this sleep aid is actually made from the mimosa tree. Lol
I will look into that, never heard of it, but willing to learn, we have a bunch of Mimosa trees here in northeast Arkansas

I will look into that, never heard of it, but willing to learn, we have a bunch of Mimosa trees here in northeast Arkansas
Yeah Mike, I discovered it a couple years ago. I usually bring like nighttime Tylenol or whatever to Vietnam with me. When I ran out I went to the local pharmacy and told him what I wanted, some sleep aid. So they gave me the mimosa stuff. But being the skeptical person I am I checked it online first to see exactly what it was. I was pleasantly surprised to see that is actually good for you.

Morning dreamers I'm here...at home. We got back yesterday to a cool dreary day ugh!! Missing the sunshine...60's here the next few days I'll take it.

Daytona 500 day, had a couple friends looking for something to do today as I got calls asking if I was watching the race in the shop, I think I have hooked them on pool shooting at age 65+ :rofl: . I honestly think its good for us.

Screenshot_20230217-175709_Facebook.jpg

Morning dreamers I'm here...at home. We got back yesterday to a cool dreary day ugh!! Missing the sunshine...60's here the next few days I'll take it.
Same here, 60 plus sunny day today.
Good morning
This was the first ever 426 hemi car in 1970, sold for 2.2 million

Screenshot_20230217-175440_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230217-175423_Chrome.jpg

Morning!
Brrrr.
-17°.
I had a pool table in the quonset, sold it. I played a lot of pool in my youth,was pretty good too. Drank for free in the local bar. Some days i miss it.

Dinner tonight. Maybe I need to slow down on these?.Maybe I'm eating too many of these???.
PXL_20230219_113108544.jpg

Morning!
Brrrr.
-17°.
I had a pool table in the quonset, sold it. I played a lot of pool in my youth,was pretty good too. Drank for free in the local bar. Some days i miss it.
I plays APA pool here, made it to a couple play offs, 7 years straight, I use a cover Vynle, then two heavy old blankets to keep it covered, when I work on lamps, building lamps or parts for my car I use the table, and I know I would miss it if I sold it.

I shot some pool here in Vietnam a couple of nights ago with my banker buddy. He asked me a few days before that if I knew had to shoot pool. I said oh yeah I know how to shoot pool. Well I don't know much about snooker and I don't know if this was snooker or not. But the pool table had no pockets. You play with three balls and you use one ball to make sure you contact all three. You add up how many times you do that consecutively without missing three balls all together. Then that's your score. After you miss it's your opponent's turn to see how many times he can do the same thing. Never played that before. But I did tell him I would like to see him on a regulation 9 ft table playing eight ball or nine ball with pockets. Lol

I shot some pool here in Vietnam a couple of nights ago with my banker buddy. He asked me a few days before that if I knew had to shoot pool. I said oh yeah I know how to shoot pool. Well I don't know much about snooker and I don't know if this was snooker or not. But the pool table had no pockets. You play with three balls and you use one ball to make sure you contact all three. You add up how many times you do that consecutively without missing three balls all together. Then that's your score. After you miss it's your opponent's turn to see how many times he can do the same thing. Never played that before. But I did tell him I would like to see him on a regulation 9 ft table playing eight ball or nine ball with pockets. Lol
I have seen those tables! Its crazy to see them , but I see how it would be fun if there was no other table.

I have seen those tables! Its crazy to see them , but I see how it would be fun if there was no other table.
Yeah this pool hall had seven tables all the same. I think maybe I need to investigate some other pool facilities here in my city and see if I can find a table with six holes?? Lol

-
Back