Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Oh indeed, just don't have one yet, pricey little breathers, new front tires before spending on one I believe.

Yeah. I need new skins. I'd like to change up the wheels but too much all at once.

Eyeballing Mastercraft Avenger G/Ts. Have to do some research

So.. i want to gasket match my intake, i have never ground on aluminum, just iron (which i never want to ever do again) I know alum can clog bits quickly... any particular bits to get to help with this? or tips to make things go easier? Haven't ordered any yet, was hoping to today

So.. i want to gasket match my intake, i have never ground on aluminum, just iron (which i never want to ever do again) I know alum can clog bits quickly... any particular bits to get to help with this? or tips to make things go easier? Haven't ordered any yet, was hoping to today
They make specific ones for aluminum. They have less teeth so they don't clog as fast. There was a post in the racer forum about some the cylinder head guys like.

I get that so how are you seeing the games?
Just updates off the phone. With four grand kids between three pools and the beach 50 yards away it's been go go go.
A couple more days and then it's just me, my chair, and the remote.

Just updates off the phone. With four grand kids between three pools and the beach 50 yards away it's been go go go.
A couple more days and then it's just me, my chair, and the remote.
Oh, okay, somehow thought you had cable or channels that you couldn't get sports on.

Oh, okay, somehow thought you had cable or channels that you couldn't get sports on.
I could probably stream it off something we have but no one has shown a lot of interest in watching anything.
This is time for the kids etc... so I'm told. Ok well then when we get back home the first few days are mine...I hope.

I could probably stream it off something we have but no one has shown a lot of interest in watching anything.
This is time for the kids etc... so I'm told. Ok well then when we get back home the first few days are mine...I hope.
Both of your teams will probably be in the tournament for a while.

Good on ya Mike. Hard to find good help :thumbsup:

The dog doesn't have the attention span to push the pedal and can't hold a wrench either. :D
But they are willing!

FE0B4E91-F26D-4F28-A2B1-A6BB43F13AF9.jpeg

-
Back