Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Bought from the original owner, was driven til 1978 as a family car then parked in a heated garage... Hard to find something so original, and i will **** it up now :) Even the old rubber washer bag is still pliable. Sadly a michigan car.. so i have been fixing a bit o rust.

Bought from the original owner, was driven til 1978 as a family car then parked in a heated garage... Hard to find something so original, and i will **** it up now :) Even the old rubber washer bag is still pliable. Sadly a michigan car.. so i have been fixing a bit o rust.
Hmmmm. You talked about a 65 mustang or what ?

Morning off to the gym

why_do_men_go_to_the_gym_1248.jpg

I’m a spy also, 64 Fury unrestored with low miles
Love the 64's.. i didn't like the 62's as much when i got mine but it has really grown on me. Just wish it were a dart or polara.. but no complaints.. Other than having to remove every nut and bolt... replace the poly.. hope the trans will be rebuildable after 47 years of sitting... finding a pig and flanged axles to go with it.. just the little things :)

Bad name for sure

View attachment 1716065368

View attachment 1716065369

View attachment 1716065370

View attachment 1716065371

View attachment 1716065372

View attachment 1716065373

View attachment 1716065374

View attachment 1716065375

Picture 1 of 8​

View attachment 1716065376

View attachment 1716065377
Click to enlarge

Have one to sell?
Sell now

Shop with confidence​

eBay Money Back Guarantee
Get the item you ordered or get your money back.
Learn more- eBay Money Back Guarantee - opens in a new window or tab

Seller information​

Registered as a Business Seller

Vintage King Dick 9" Long Adjustable Spanner​

Condition:
UsedUsed

Price:
GBP
Wow !! :lol:

I should probably get moving... Found out we are supposed to have a full house for Easter. So need to push forward on my downstairs bathroom project. Trying for 'substantial completion in the next week or so. I need to do some sanding on walls and get another coat of goop on some areas to be ready for painting in there really soon. I did make a lot of progress on the vanity. Probably stain that today and maybe pull the old one tomorrow. Want to get the sink out to be sure I cut the top right. Plus I think the old one was slightly deeper(like half inch), so might have a little bit of the wall at front edge that I need to paint. Haven't found my flooring yet. Only need 2-3 boxes and had hoped to find a close-out deal. So far that is not happening. Probably go check a few places this afternoon.

I should probably get moving... Found out we are supposed to have a full house for Easter. So need to push forward on my downstairs bathroom project. Trying for 'substantial completion in the next week or so. I need to do some sanding on walls and get another coat of goop on some areas to be ready for painting in there really soon. I did make a lot of progress on the vanity. Probably stain that today and maybe pull the old one tomorrow. Want to get the sink out to be sure I cut the top right. Plus I think the old one was slightly deeper(like half inch), so might have a little bit of the wall at front edge that I need to paint. Haven't found my flooring yet. Only need 2-3 boxes and had hoped to find a close-out deal. So far that is not happening. Probably go check a few places this afternoon.
Just to help with dust and it works great, big Carmel back sponge and a bucket of water, squeeze out sponge real good and wipe it over the area's to be sanded, you will learn as you go to be careful not to use much water and also keep your sponge rinsed out.

-
Back