Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Evening. Just stoped in to check my fan mail, and say hello.
Had a minor setback from my surgery.
Nothing life threatening.
I just was told to stop pushing the envelope. No lifting over ten lbs.
So how do I pee. He said sitting down.
He is a good doc. We relate. So the new rule is don't push a couple hundred pounds around wally mart.
Never to old to learn.
Hope to see a few of you folks this year.

Well, just keep healing Wolfie

Great game for K-State, thought they did themselves in a couple times but they prevailed. Wish I could say the same for Arkansas, don't know the final but it wasn't sounding good. Just figured out Dish satellite is battling with CBS so will have to figure out streaming again for that channel (to watch Gonzaga), PITA!

Great game for K-State, thought they did themselves in a couple times but they prevailed. Wish I could say the same for Arkansas, don't know the final but it wasn't sounding good. Just figured out Dish satellite is battling with CBS so will have to figure out streaming again for that channel (to watch Gonzaga), PITA!

Yeah. UCONN is beating the brakes off of Arkansas... Barring heroic comeback or incredible collapse that's kinda done

Paramount Plus loves Dish Network, hate this streaming crap, so hard to cancel and they want it that way. Totally crappy outside with sideways rain so good day to watch basketball.

Paramount Plus loves Dish Network, hate this streaming crap, so hard to cancel and they want it that way. Totally crappy outside with sideways rain so good day to watch basketball.

Yeah.. I had to get HULU in order to get ESPN+ ... Then Peacock and Paramount plus... canceled it all... I'll stick with Amazon Prime and checking the scores online.

We watched it on TBS but think CBS owns them?? At this time of year everyone who wants to watch should be able to...JMO

Yesterday's party at my house went from 4:30 in the afternoon until midnight. Had to come to the bank this morning against my will. Because I know the guard will go get a glass of ice and a few cans of beer. That's just what he did. Now 9:30 a.m. here on Saturday. Drinking beer in the bank garage. I got to stop coming here. Lol

-
Back