Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning!
-20°,wtf? Think i have had enough….
337692969_169629562214142_1734758815682683849_n.jpg

so this is crazy.. called Edelbrock (super nice on the phone) and the guy said that this port placement issue can be cause by the metal shifting when cooling.. gave me another number to call about warranty.. not sure if they will take care of it since i ground one side already though..

so this is crazy.. called Edelbrock (super nice on the phone) and the guy said that this port placement issue can be cause by the metal shifting when cooling.. gave me another number to call about warranty.. not sure if they will take care of it since i ground one side already though..
Being a core shift they might.

Man o man, you put a high hit on a top liner late and Marchand is going to enlighten you. While I am no fan of the Bruins I am a total fan of Marchand!

They squeaked that one out against Carolina as an underdog. Still quietly optimistic as the regular season winds down these last 9 games, but these two teams should see each other again in the playoffs.

Morning, 20deg and snowing here this morning with a little wind for good measure.

Sorry for the intake thread madness @toolmanmike .. trying to get him asking for the correct item got busy :D
No problem. You did more for the OP to understand what he needed than the other posters. I cleaned the thread and hated to take your post down but to be fair to all they all had to go. I have been chatting with the OP through a pm. I don't believe the question has ever come up about a part number on the D4B's. Mopar didn't sell them over the counter like the LD4B's. That's why the LD's had a Mopar number. Thanks

I figured out the deal with this intake.. the ports aren't wrong.. the holes are drilled wrong. pretty much every hole is about 1/8th inch forward more than it should be.
2023-03-27 11.41.06.jpg

Oops. Looks like i took the day off. Its 11:30 and still havent made it out the door. Lol.

No problem. You did more for the OP to understand what he needed than the other posters. I cleaned the thread and hated to take your post down but to be fair to all they all had to go. I have been chatting with the OP through a pm. I don't believe the question has ever come up about a part number on the D4B's. Mopar didn't sell them over the counter like the LD4B's. That's why the LD's had a Mopar number. Thanks

I know where there is an OEM early 273 cast iron 4bbl... but it's on the motor and the guy won't part it nor will he ship. If he sold the intake, exhaust manifolds, valve covers , etc he'd actually get more than the ask for the motor. I'm tempted to go get it...like I need another motor laying around.

I know where there is an OEM early 273 cast iron 4bbl... but it's on the motor and the guy won't part it nor will he ship. If he sold the intake, exhaust manifolds, valve covers , etc he'd actually get more than the ask for the motor. I'm tempted to go get it...like I need another motor laying around.
I know where there are 2. One on a running engine and one on the shelf. Sorry I won't sell. LOL Oh and a LD4B, a aluminum 273 prototype and a 64-5 dual quad (Edelbrock)

I know where there are 2. One on a running engine and one on the shelf. Sorry I won't sell. LOL Oh and a LD4B, a aluminum 273 prototype and a 64-5 dual quad (Edelbrock)
Allegedly know :rolleyes:

Saw an early 273 dual quad pop up...it was actually cheaper than that NOS LD4B if I recall correctly.

:lol:

-
Back