Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Edelbrock offered to RMA my intake but no idea when they will have more in stock.. i am 99% sure i can just grind my ports out to where they are supposed to be and it will be fine.. so no biggy in the end.

I figured $25 each on them, wrong! Nice find. We just went to Habitat for Hummanity looking for a shelf for wifes craft room, couldn't find anything under $100 that wasn't junk. Also tried the furniture store at the Navy Exchange, one shelf was $800, what the hell is going on???? We are going to Ikea, long drive but hey, Swedish Meatballs!
Checked out their local 'Re-Store' recently. Some good stuff, but not what I was looking for. They are quite proud of a lot of their stuff. LOL.. I get that it is basically a fundraiser. But it also needs to be a good deal for the buyer.

Morning all, 28deg here with mid 50s today. Maybe get rid of the weekend snow here. @MOPARMITCH Might need to take the Gal shopping for some warmer stuff. Don't think shorts and flipflops are going to get it.

Checked out their local 'Re-Store' recently. Some good stuff, but not what I was looking for. They are quite proud of a lot of their stuff. LOL.. I get that it is basically a fundraiser. But it also needs to be a good deal for the buyer.
The Habitat store had some building supplies, but mostly a used furniture store. I think they use most of the good building supplies in their own projects and the store is to unload everything else that gets donated. We have another non profit called Re-Sourse York that helps local homeless etc from sale of donated stuff. They have a lot more actual building stuff. (they have another store with furniture I need to check out) I got a couple base cabinets and a Corian top there that I am turning into a bathroom vanity. Will show before and after when its done...

I try a lot of different hot sauces and just got a 5 pack of these in... the green one is damn good, haven't tried the rest yet.. worth a buy :)
91biL8-QJPL._SL1500_.jpg

Started dealing with the mashed up tailgate, got 4 feet of angle iron removed. Cut the lower part off. I kept telling myself dont do it! Lots of brass holding it together. So i thought the pipe i had would work, way too big. I have other stuff, need to find it.

05555C72-BCB5-404D-8410-0287A4F67FAD.jpeg

For me it is right on the way to the commisary. usually good stuff. real oak flooring is great there.

-
Back