Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
ChryslerCrew.jpg
chrysler-crew-jpg.jpg

My buddy in North Dakota just sent me a text. Nine below zero F there this morning. I think @memike and I are looking at sixties again today here in Ark. has anyone got any further updates on Ms Kitty? Rob has been quiet so I reckon all of the prayers are working! Pitter Patter I gotta get moving! Have a great day all!

My buddy in North Dakota just sent me a text. Nine below zero F there this morning. I think @memike and I are looking at sixties again today here in Ark. has anyone got any further updates on Ms Kitty? Rob has been quiet so I reckon all of the prayers are working! Pitter Patter I gotta get moving! Have a great day all!
11 below here :mob:

I sent one of my homies a pic of the BBQ truck the other day. :lol: He said "Sign me up!" I told him you are closer to him in Idaho than to me in Ca so he get to check it out first :lol:
Would like to come out your way with it and party with ya. I'd make you the cook and would get to try a nice brisket.

Ok, time to get moving out side, get on my water supply to my sinks (did it for my wife) but first put my sunglasses on, sunny morning @Sublime one

Syncing my new phone with itunes, i think its a success. Im watching the songs go by as they are loading, i see a few of the missing ones. Remember when 1 gig was a large memory size in a computer? This iphone is 64 and its almost full.

As soon as its done, into shop to get back on to some more fabricobbling on the Studebaker.
Phone done. Got all my music back. This shows how dumb i am, only took a year.

My SIL's Dad passed away last week

genuflectII.jpg
7d857f8315939ca2ab2ff1a2fb244e77.jpg

Is hosting his Memorial Service in his barn just across the road from me next week.
Terry was very involved in youth baseball here in the valley and he and Smitty were long time friends.

-
Back