Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well, I got home here at the house yesterday around noon. My tenants are in the process of moving out. My new tenant will be moving in at the end of April. It all works out well. Temps here are in the high 40s at night and was 55 yesterday. Today will be 62 or 65. But she still cold. Lol
Remember tell her Wallmart is the highest end clothes store in the land. :thumbsup:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:$32 for them all. 4book cases, metal shelf, small display case. Just threw the min on them did not expect them allmaybe one! Have to love govt auctions. Good for meters mostly. Display case $$$$$$ distribs I guess.
I figured $25 each on them, wrong! Nice find. We just went to Habitat for Hummanity looking for a shelf for wifes craft room, couldn't find anything under $100 that wasn't junk. Also tried the furniture store at the Navy Exchange, one shelf was $800, what the hell is going on???? We are going to Ikea, long drive but hey, Swedish Meatballs!

Well, I got home here at the house yesterday around noon. My tenants are in the process of moving out. My new tenant will be moving in at the end of April. It all works out well. Temps here are in the high 40s at night and was 55 yesterday. Today will be 62 or 65. But she still cold. Lol
Welcome back! Beer in each hand or are you slowing down lol!

Seriously check out the government auctions, usually have something local. Shelves are stupid expensive. No idea why.

Go by zip and office furniture and warehouse.
Search Results

This is all on line. Hawaii had some crazy ones. Friend bought a PT boat for $100. Dam thing ran also. Wonder what happened to that one. We named it POS 109

I wish I would have gone to some of the DRMO auctions around here in 80's 90's. I'd have some good test equipment, tube testers etc., by the pallet also : )

Morning guys I know I'm late for coffee but I have a good excuse so don't fire me. :thumbsup:
-11*F this morning but sunny so that's a plus.

It's been raining for most of the 12 hours since I got home yesterday :lol: Nothing torrential, but the ground is so saturated it's all runoff.

Somebunny say V-12 inna boat?

8b5230f8eaa452ad925ab4e778b52014.jpg

Well wife is gone for the day. It's 65 and sunny today so thought of doing some yardwork...ok thought for a second.
Tomorrow warm and sunny again but winds 20-30mph.
Thinking yard work tomorrow and short grass work today!!

-
Back