Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
It's Wheelie Wednesday!

View attachment 1716070141

Good morning :D
Yes it is

FB_IMG_1567295526595.jpg

Good Morning Boys. Light flurries again this AM. Calling for 53° with thunderstorms on Friday, then back to 30's on Sat. What a roller coaster. At least the calendar says we are on the better side and getting closer to decent weather.

I just topped off the wifes Kia, took 1/3 to 1/2 gallon of antifreeze. At least the stealership gave me a "factory" gallon of it, sheesh!

Good Morning Boys. Light flurries again this AM. Calling for 53° with thunderstorms on Friday, then back to 30's on Sat. What a roller coaster. At least the calendar says we are on the better side and getting closer to decent weather.
Sounds like it can't make up it's mind what it wants to do. 30's, no thanks but we are still upper 30's some nights.

Morning!
-19° and wont go above freezing. This sucks. Its depressing, i want to play outside…

I just topped off the wifes Kia, took 1/3 to 1/2 gallon of antifreeze. At least the stealership gave me a "factory" gallon of it, sheesh!
Saw a video, tech from a kia dealer just finished engine replacement #25. For 2023. I recall way back when caravans were pooping out transmissions, the diff pin retaining bolt would break and saw the case in half.

Saw a video, tech from a kia dealer just finished engine replacement #25. For 2023. I recall way back when caravans were pooping out transmissions, the diff pin retaining bolt would break and saw the case in half.
I'm just thankful hers isn't one of the models easily stolen, she works for Allstate insurance, they won't even insure many Kia models because of the issue. Class action lawsuits, what a mess, some Hyundais too I think.

Then there was the AWD caravan, thats it though all wheel Drive, 2 wheel reverse. No backing out from getting stuck.

Yes, think they rushed that part.
Tec,s would hire me threw my dinner hour to watch them burp, a 3 foot tall seald funnel setting in the radiator full as it sat and ran, I had to jack one side of the car up for 5 minutes, then move to the other side, pressure would push the air out with the giant funnel .. crazy, but a must do

I'm just kind of surprised that 1/2 gallonish of antifreeze would affect the heat at idle, guess not enough going through the heater core with that level.

Tec,s would hire me threw my dinner hour to watch them burp, a 3 foot tall seald funnel setting in the radiator full as it sat and ran, I had to jack one side of the car up for 5 minutes, then move to the other side, pressure would push the air out with the giant funnel .. crazy, but a must do
I always take the thermostat out and drill a 1/8" hole in them makes it way easier to fill. Colbalt sucks otherwise.

Well, I got home here at the house yesterday around noon. My tenants are in the process of moving out. My new tenant will be moving in at the end of April. It all works out well. Temps here are in the high 40s at night and was 55 yesterday. Today will be 62 or 65. But she still cold. Lol

Well, I got home here at the house yesterday around noon. My tenants are in the process of moving out. My new tenant will be moving in at the end of April. It all works out well. Temps here are in the high 40s at night and was 55 yesterday. Today will be 62 or 65. But she still cold. Lol
And you have a stylish parka waiting in your lovely lady's closet no doubt :rolleyes: :lol:

-
Back