Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Blue light:poke:
LoL.

Cyborg Brain Juice

20230506_192601.jpg

Home at last long day at the golf course. Like summer here today 93 and humid.
I walked and she took a cart it was hot and the 20 mph wind didn't help.
Came home to rehydrate with a strong very strong Tito pour with grape G-Zero...thinking healthy.
We also picked up a couple slabs of ribs and a pound of brunt ends from a buddy who retired from the BBQ business.
He cooks to go orders once in a while for friends...YUM!!
Dinner for a few nights' great eats!!
Sounds good Craig love a plate of good ribs.

It was pretty good not the best I had but good enough to eat it all.
When you can get it real consistant you can open a restraunt!
Most of my cooking is OK. Sometimes its really good but I never quite remember what I did to get that.

When you can get it real consistant you can open a restraunt!
Most of my cooking is OK. Sometimes its really good but I never quite remember what I did to get that.
**** I'm lucky if I don't catch the house on fire with my cooking. Smoke alarm is always going off and the neighbors are starting to read the smoke signals coming off my kitchen vent. :BangHead:

**** I'm lucky if I don't catch the house on fire with my cooking. Smoke alarm is always going off and the neighbors are starting to read the smoke signals coming off my kitchen vent. :BangHead:
Long story short.
There was a ionization smoke alarm in the back kitchen - which is Philadelphia speak for a shed laundry room behind the kitchen.
The alarm would too often go off when basic cooking something like pancakes and the pan got hot enough to smoke the butter or oil a little.
Last week I changed it out with a photo-electric sensor alarm. So far no more false triggers.

One of my boys just started his own business he made an energy drink that is actually good. Has a good kick to it and is tasty.

IMG_20230506_185509971_HDR.jpg

Went out and tried my new Black Stone BBQ grill tonight and did a pretty good job on Ribeye. A bit rare but crispy on the outside. Now a nice Crown on ice and I'm a happy camper.

View attachment 1716086893
I don't know if it's my eyes, or the meds , or both, but I thought the salad dressing was a prop of a female.

Long story short.
There was a ionization smoke alarm in the back kitchen - which is Philadelphia speak for a shed laundry room behind the kitchen.
The alarm would too often go off when basic cooking something like pancakes and the pan got hot enough to smoke the butter or oil a little.
Last week I changed it out with a photo-electric sensor alarm. So far no more false triggers.
Need to do something with mine it sees me and goes off before I cook. I guess I scare the BeJesus out of it.

Mine are hard wired with a 9 volt back up not sure of what kind but they sure know when there's smoke.
Easy swap since it was the same brand. Changed the base plate and reused the connector.

The sad part is the 'lectriction only ran a two wire cable so it can't be interconnected. :rolleyes:

The rest of the house is 9V detectors but tied together through the old fire alarm system wires. So basement to third floor will get a warning at the same time. (Basement is a heat sensor)

-
Back