Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I am sitting down with a toddy and watching an old Chris christoferson (sp?) Heavens Gate.
Well I was told I stink after a day of chasing the little white ball and should take a bath...oh ok off to take a bath.

Easy swap since it was the same brand. Changed the base plate and reused the connector.

The sad part is the 'lectriction only ran a two wire cable so it can't be interconnected. :rolleyes:

The rest of the house is 9V detectors but tied together through the old fire alarm system wires. So basement to third floor will get a warning at the same time. (Basement is a heat sensor)
I live in a single wide mobile home and just me so no big deal on quality of the smoke alarms as long as they work when I test them. My garage has 3 fire extunghisters cameras to alert me if something is wrong and a shot gun above the door.
My garage and cars matter more I guess.

I live in a single wide mobile home and just me so no big deal on quality of the smoke alarms as long as they work when I test them. My garage has 3 fire extunghisters cameras to alert me if something is wrong and a shot gun above the door.
My garage and cars matter more I guess.
6 cameras here…

Stupid wind. Its been howling all day. Wanted to play outside. Maybe tomorrow. Want to teach Kimmie how to drive tractor..

Very little trouble here.cameras are obvious, and i get notifications of any action. Days when im busy outside, the wife gets lots of buzzes on her apple watch.

:(

20230506_214853.jpg

Evening fellers, back from the Kindigit love fest. Not a bad show, 550 cars, my car and a couple As. And my favorite car there, 64 Dodge 2dr sedan, 426 wedge and a 4spd.

133C11C0-BD0B-4966-B49F-78DDA39D27F8.jpeg

B5FD5FB6-E105-4322-8A9E-AC9B90AC45CA.jpeg

DC4F56D7-AEF4-45BA-9626-D579CBC5F805.jpeg

980E9F76-4BF0-4DBE-9E7E-48F4C5E6CC4A.jpeg

E228F51C-F113-487A-9CB4-C4B08C3B7E6A.jpeg

The dark carbon build up is nothing. It's the cylinder bore wear that is the concern. Just a little ridge is OK doing a standard build. Without reboring. ImO

-
Back